When you gets jealous and Ignore your cold husband

Hey sugars ❤️ what's up ? Anyways i complete my promise that I update next chapter in Sunday...hope you enjoy it.
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n : Mamma...
You hugged your mother tightly as she hugged you back while caressing your hairs...you and Shu comes to your mother house because she invite you both in family dinner.

Mrs.Shirosagi : How are you sweetie ?

She asked and broke the hug and said while smiling at you and Shu.

Shu : We are fine mom but where is dad ?
He asked as Mrs.Shirosagi sighed and said.

Mrs.Shirosagi : He is in study room...go and meet him.

She said as Shu nodded and went upstairs as you said.

Y/n : Where is Lui ?
You asked as she sighed again and said.

Mrs.Shirosagi : He went out of the country for his business trip.

She said as you nodded and she went towards the kitchen...you heard door bell ring, you went towards door with a smile but your smile dropped when you saw your...

Y/n : H-Hi...C/S/N...

You said awkwardly when you saw your cousin sister who is wearing really short dress.

C/S/N : Oh! Hello Y/n...how are you ?

She said and hugged you and after some time you broke the hug and said.

C/S/N : Mom said you are coming here so, I thought to meet you but how are you ?

She said and looking around like she is finding someone.

Y/n mind : I know you are here for Shu...bitch! Why are you even doing drama...I already know you like him.

You gave her a fake smile as she also smile back.

Y/n : I am fine...
You said as she about to said something but your mom comes and said.

Mrs.Shirosagi : Y/n...let's eat- oh! Hello...C/S/N...how are you ?

She asked and C/S/N smile at her and said.

C/S/N : I am fine actually my mom was saying that Y/n is coming here so, I thought to meet her.

She said innocently as your mom said.

Mrs.Shirosagi : Awww...that's so sweet dear.
She said and C/S/N flash innocent smile which is completely fake.

Y/n mind : Sweet my foot...
You rolled your eyes at her fake innocence and your mom said.

Mrs.Shirosagi : Let's have dinner together.

She said and everyone went towards dinning table as you about to sit beside Shu but suddenly C/S/N sit first beside him as you rolled your eyes and sat beside your mom.

C/S/N : Thank you so much aunty.
She said and everyone started eating as she looks at Shu and said.

C/S/N : Hello...Shu...
She said while looking at Shu who is completely Ignored her.

Shu : Hi...

He said in cold tone while still eating and she just awkwardly look at him as he ignoring her making her feel embarrassed...you look at her with jealousy face as she keeps trying to flirt with Shu.