When your cold husband forcelly tried to make love with you

Hey sugars ❤️ This chapter is gonna be more long than before and I am really sorry if I make you bored, making too long chapters...you can comment down that, you want long chapters or short chapters ? Comment down 👇
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lui told Rantaro everything that how Shu forcelly took you with him and now Rantaro is burning in anger.

Rantaro : Who's that bastard ? I'll break his bones and bring your sister back to you...Love comes from heart...it can't be forced.

Lui felt so relieved that finally someone going to help him.

Rantaro : Tell me that jerk name.

Lui : Shu Kurenai...

Rantaro jaw dropped.

Rantaro : What ?

Lui : Shu Kurenai...

Rantaro : Are you talking about Shu Kurenai...who was once a mafia king ?

Lui raised an eyebrow and nodded...Rantaro burst out laughing making Lui confused.

Rantaro : I don't know if I should laugh or pity you...are you really here to complain about the mafia ?

Lui : Yes...

Rantaro : Then listen here...he is so powerful...there's nothing I can do.

Lui got angry and punch the desk and stood up.

Lui : THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE ? YOU ARE HERE TO HELP PEOPLE...AREN'T YOU ?

Rantaro face turned into a serious one.

Rantaro : You know ? He can kill the entire police force within 5 minutes.

Lui eyes widened.

Rantaro : Trust me...I would have helped you, if there was someone else in place of boss.

Now Lui don't know what to do.

~Meanwhile~

Shu : Shhh! Let me have you...let me make you mine~

Y/n : No...n-no p-please stop.

You tried to push him but he is too strong, he smirked seeing your helpless state.

Y/n : S-Shu-

He immediately pulled you into a deep and passionate kiss and the kiss was so rough yet passionately which made you breathless, after a long kiss he slowly broke the kiss...you looked at him with pleading eyes but he smirked and you placed your both hands on his chest to push him but he pinned your hands above your head with his one hand and started kissing you hungrily all over your shoulder, neck and collar bone...you were crying hard and begging him to stop but he was showing no mercy.

Y/n : Shu...S-Shu...I don't l-leave you...p-please stop this...I don't w-want it.

He raised an eyebrow and looked up at you.

Shu : I want it...damn it...I want you.

He again attacked his lips on your neck sucking it roughly, leaving his marks everywhere...you were trying hard to control the sounds that were making their way towards your mouth but you can't help...a loud breathy moan accidentally escaped from your mouth making him smirked and he squeezed your waist not so tightly.