When you went to a party with your cold husband first time

Hey Sugars ❤️ What's up ? Hope you all are fine and I want your one help please...I saw so many people always vote my books but never followed me back why ? 🙁 Please follow me back I already follow you.
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Next Day~
~At Night~

You got ready for the party while talking on the call with your friend.

Christina : Yes...we are going back Spanish tomorrow early morning.

Y/n : Okay but please don't tell Lui anything about Shu hmmm ?

She chuckled.

Christina : Okay...I won't...don't worry.

You smiled and saw Shu walking into the bedroom and started searching for car keys.

Y/n : Okay then...I will call you later.

You whispered and hangup the call while looking at him through the mirror as you took car keys from the nightstand and turned around towards him.

Y/n : Shu...I am ready...let's go.

He looked at you and started checking you out as your cheeks become red.

Y/n : I-It's g-getting late Shu...let's go.

You said and rushed out and you are waiting for him patiently...it's been almost 15 minutes but he didn't come out for the bedroom.

Y/n : What happened to him ? Why didn't he come yet ?

You got up and was gonna head towards bedroom but stopped when you saw him coming downstairs.

Shu : Princess...did you see car keys ? I can't find it.

He said coming towards you as you looked car keys in your hand and burst out laughing and he looked at your hand then glared at you.

Shu : Was that funny ? I was looking for it like an idiot.

You can't stop your laughing.

Shu : You know ? What will I do to you for laughing at me.

He said pushing you on the couch trapping you between his strong arms as you stopped laughing and become nervous.

Y/n : Huh ? W-What will y-you d-do ?

~Flashback~

Y/n : I'm dying to taste those cherry lips-

~Flashback end~

He remembered that and looked at your lips.

Shu : I'll kiss you so hard that you'll never be able to get the taste of me out of your lips.

You blushed so hard and quickly pushed him away as you got up and then ran towards the main door.

Shu : You dared to push your husband like this...come back HERE.

Y/n : S-Shu...it's getting l-late.

You said and rushed out.

~After some times~

Soon you both reached to the party and you got out off the car and smiling widely seeing the view and Shu has kept two men's to keep an eye on you as he got out off the car too and looked at his men's and they bowed to him as he nodded then he come towards you and placed his hand on your waist and pulled you closer.