Cold Husband Season 2, Part - 4

I am sorry that I update it after 2 months 🙁 I know my sugars are mad at me for this but I can't do anything...my exams are near and I have to prepare myself but don't worry I will update ( When Shu Kurenai is forced to marry you ) everyday 😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shu : You are not my princess anymore.

Your breathe stopped for a second and you are so close to burst into tears but he just smirked.

Shu : What are you waiting for ? Aren't a cry baby ? Don't hold back your tears...just let them flow.

Couple of tears left your eyes.

Shu : I like strong girls.

You quickly wipe your tears and hold back them.

Shu : Are you strong Y/n ?

You nodded continuously.

Shu : I don't think so...you cry like this all the time.

You started to feel embarrassed as your cheeks turned red.

Y/n : I SAID...I AM STRON-

Shu : Better lower your voice Y/n...mom and Suoh are here, I don't want anyone to know what's going on between us...what happened between us just stays between us only...got it ?

You nodded slowly and hugged him tightly and his eyes softened.

Y/n : Shu...p-please trust me...I d-don't pity you, I worry about you because I l-love you...I CAN'T be happy WITHOUT you, without you I am nothing...YOU are my HAPPINESS.

Shu : Let me go...I am sleepy.

You hugged him even more tighter than before.

Shu : I don't like stubborn girls.

You quickly broke the hug making him smirked then he went inside the bedroom.

~At 1:25 a.m.~

Shu was fast asleep but you were still awake, you two are on the same bed but there is a distance between the two of you...you just can't sleep because those Shu words keep coming in front of your eyes, now you removed the blanket when you felt thirsty but the water bottle was on the nightstand next to Shu so, you laid on your stomach and stood up a little with the help of your elbow and tried to take the bottle but accidentally the bottle fell on the ground making a loud sound...your eyes widened and you quickly sat straight while looking at Shu.

Y/n mind : I thought that he would wake up and scold me but luckily he didn't.

You got up from the bed and took the water bottle from the ground then  after drinking water you put the bottle on the nightstand and got into a sleeping position, you thought that he is asleep but he isn't actually he wakes up when the bottle fell on the ground but he pretend to sleep...now you were rolling on bed right to left as you can't get into sleep.

~Flashback~

Shu : You are not my princess anymore.

~Flashback end~

He didn't really mean those words, he said those words just to make you realized how it feels when someone you love to death suddenly tries to leave you and he felt bad because he is the reason why you are not able to sleep.