When you found out that your cold husband is a dangerous Mafia king

Woohoo sugars ❤️ this chapter is gonna be long than yesterday's chapter 😉 feeling excited ?
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suoh : Do you know that your lovely husband is a dangerous mafia king ?

Your eyes widened and your breathing stopped for a moment.

Y/n : W-What-

Suoh : Shhh! Don't talk just listen if he is around you.

You stayed quiet while biting your lips due to nervousness and Suoh smirked before continuing.

Suoh : Trust me Y/n...he has no mercy...he even killed his own father.

Your eyes getting watery.

Suoh : I know you love him so much but he is not good for you.

Shu turned his eyes towards you to see why you are not saying any single word and your teary eyes meet his crimson eyes as looking at those teary scared eyes of yours, he understood that something is wrong...his heart started beating so fast and he come towards you and snatched your phone in a second and placed it near his ear.

Suoh : Stay away from him Y/n...he is a monster...a heartless killer.

Shu smirked before speaking.

Shu : Are there any lies left ?

Shu started to acting smart to make you believe that everything Suoh said is not true and Suoh eyes widened hearing his voice out of sudden.

Suoh : Y/n...Y/n...where are-

Shu : SHUT UP...I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU THAT EASILY...I WILL KILL-

You held his arm tightly and looking at your teary eyes Shu quickly hangup the call before Suoh could say anything.

Shu : Princess...do you believe everything he said ?

You didn't said anything.

Shu : Say something Y/n...what's going through your mind ?

Still you just stayed quiet.

Shu : Remember what I said once.

~Flashback~

Shu : Then listen...if anyone says bad about me then don't believe them.

~Flashback end~

Shu : He is just trying to separate us, don't believe him.

Y/n : Why he is trying-

Shu : He is jealous of my growth in business...he is trying to win against me by using you.

He lied and you raised an eyebrow.

Shu : You believe me...right ?

You nodded slowly and he smirked.

Shu mind : No one can separate us.

You started to think deeply.

Y/n mind : From now on I should not believe strangers easily.

You bite your lower lips due to frustration and sighed heavily and he suddenly pushed you against the wall and grabbed your wrist and pinned them above your head...you were in shock don't know how to react.