When a kidnapper tried to force you

Hi Sugars ❤️ from now this part the cold husband series chapters will be getting interesting day by day and if you forget what happened last chapter then read it again.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You began to cry more as he smirked and point his gun at your head and your breathe started to get heavy, you were shivering badly as he was about to pull the trigger but stopped when his gaze fell on your cleavage...he smirked and started to slide his gun your head to your neck and then to your collar bone making your breathe uneven.

Phi : Babygirl...you are so beautiful.

He looked at your face.

Phi : Open your eyes babygirl.

You slowly open your eyes while breathing heavily.

Y/n : L-Let me g-go...I-I beg you p-please.

He laughed like a psycho.

Phi : Okay...I will but you've do one thing.

He smirked evily.

Y/n : W-What I've t-to d-do ?

He leaned closer to your face and said in a deep voice.

Phi : I want you to pleasure me~

You could feel his hot breathe on your face.

Phi : Ride me babygirl...

You look at him in disgusted.

Phi mind : I'll kill you after I get what I want.

He smirked widely and you looked away as he glared at you and again point his gun at you.

Phi : Answer me babygirl...

You didn't said anything just kept crying and he fired the bullet at wall making you flinched hard.

Phi : FUCKING ANSWER ME...WILL YOU PLEASURE ME ?

You have no other option to save yourself so, you took a deep breathe and nodded slowly, you know that even if you do not agree then he can forcefully do what he want as he smirked and removed the ropes which were tied up to you then he sat on floor comfortably while leaning his back to the wall.

Phi : Come on babygirl...ride me~

He said while patting his lap as you looked at the door and quickly tried to run but he immediately rushed to you and grabbed your hand tightly.

Y/n : N-No p-please-

He slapped you and harshly pushed you against the wall, his eyes were filled with lust as he bite his lips while checking you out and you were shivering badly suddenly he held your shoulders tightly and tried to kiss you forcefully but you screamed and pushed him on floor with your all strength then you turned around and rushed out of the door as he aggressively stood up and started chasing you in anger before he could come to you...you quickly ran away.

~Meanwhile~

Shu has been searching for you for 2 hours but he found nothing, now he is burning in anger, all his bodyguards looked down as no one have dare to look at him...the men's whom he keeps to kept an eye on you now were in hospital because he beat the hell out of them for not doing their jobs properly and now he was playing with his gun while thinking deeply...he can hack your phone location and easily find you but you didn't bring your phone to the party.