Cold Husband Season 2, Part - 5

I am sorry for updating it late as I was thinking about my other series and oneshots...please forgive me if you can ?
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rantaro and Norman stopped on their tracks upon hearing her words and they turned around and went towards her.

Rantaro : Really ?

S/m : Yes, please believe me...just get me out of here.

Rantaro didn't said anything.

S/m : I'll sign Suoh's shares and company to your name.

A wide smile formed on Norman's face.

S/m : Please I beg you...get me out of here and I'll give you as much money as you want also I-

Rantaro : SHUT UP!!!

Norman flinched and looked down.

Rantaro : I am not greedy for money...I don't want your money.

S/m : Don't you want to live a luxury life ? I have everything but you have nothing.

Rantaro : I like simplicity...I don't need luxury life.

Rantaro smirked and turned around then left leaving her and Norman alone there.

S/m : What ? Why are you still here ?

Norman : Everything you just said is truth...right ? You would sign your shares and everything to that person who helps you ?

A smile formed on her face and she nodded continuously.

S/m : Will you help me ? Will you get me out of here ?

Norman : Actually I am the type of person who will usually do anything for money.

S/m mind : Shu...I will never let you live in peace...once I killed you I will leave this country and never come back.

~At Night~

You were really hurt by Shu's behaviour because he Ignored you completely, now Shu checked for you everywhere in the house only the balcony left so, he came to the balcony and found you, Fubuki told him how bad and miserable your condition was in the last 3 months and he felt bad for ignoring you all day...he come closer to you and sat down beside you making you flinched a little when he showed up out of nowhere.

Shu : Excuse me miss...your husband is not a psycho don't be scared of him.

You sighed and looked away.

Shu : Hello miss...I am talking to you, did you see Y/n ? I couldn't find her anywhere...where is my princess ?

You giggles and your eyes started twinkling more than the stars...he knows how to make you smile.

Shu : PRINCESS...where are you ? Come back to your PRINCE!!!

You suddenly hugged him tightly while tears rolling down your cheeks, this moment was something precious...you have been waiting for 3 months to hear "Princess" from him.

Shu : Shhh!!! Don't cry...that's okay.

You hit his chest hard with your fist.

Shu : FUCK!!! THAT'S HURTS!!!

You forced not to smile and hold his collar.

Y/n : You are sooooo bad...SHU!!!

He pulled you closer and hold you in his arms making you smile.