When your cold husband kissed you in front of your brother

Hey sugars ❤️ this chapter gonna be a little naughty 😁
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He come to the kitchen and saw you cooking something as he started walking closer to you, as soon as you turned your eyes towards him...he quickly looked away.

Y/n : G-Good morning Shu...

You said with a smile on your face and he looked at you with blank face for moment then he started to make coffee for himself.

Y/n mind : I guess...he is still mad at me.

You sighed.

Y/n : You want coffee Shu ? I will make one for you hmmm.

Shu : I can make it myself.

He said in cold tone and continued to make his coffee as you went more closer to him and said with puppy eyes.

Y/n : Are you mad at me ?

Shu : Very mad...

He said without even looking at you and you pouted.

Y/n : I am sorry hmmm.

Shu : I don't want your sorry.

You stayed quiet and stared at him for awhile and then suddenly you bent down and went between his strong arms and hugged him but he completely ignored you and just continue to make his coffee...you looked up at him and then grabbed his hands and put them around your waist.

Y/n : I am sorryyyyyyy...please...hug me backkkkk.

He gently pushed you and glared at you.

Shu : You will not get cuddles and hugs from now on.

Your eyes widened.

Y/n : What ? No-

Shu : Yes Y/n Shirosagi...you lost your favourite place when you tried to push me away.

Now you started getting angry.

Shu : From now on your favourite place is no longer belongs to you.

That's it...anger took all over your body and you pulled him closer by his collar and said while looking into his eyes.

Y/n : Listen Mr.Shu Kurenai...this place belongs to me ONLY ME...got it...never dare to repeat those words again or else-

Shu : Or else ? Or else what ? What will you do ?

He said placing his both hands on the counter trapping you between his strong arms as you come back to your sense and gulped hard.

Shu : Are you threatening me Mrs.Kurenai ?

You quickly released his collar and bite your lower lips due to nervousness.

Shu : I didn't get a word you said...would you mind repeating that ?

Y/n : Ummm...I am sorr-

Shu : Shut up...

You lowered your gaze and started to play with your fingers.

Shu : You don't need to apologize for telling the truth.

You quickly looked up at him with wide eyes as he smiled and open his arms wide and you immediately jump on him...hugging him tightly.