Cold Husband Season 2, Part - 1

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii sugars ❤️ excited for season 2 hmmm ? Sorry for make you wait for too long 🙏
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wakiya is keep talking about business partnership while driving but Suoh is not paying any attention to him, Suoh is in his own world as Wakiya and Suoh become pretty close but at first Suoh was very careless about the company and not focusing on anything but nowadays he started concentrating on work and when Shu's company was in trouble...Wakiya helped alot Suoh in business development and now along with Wakiya's company, Shu's company is also in a great position.

Mrs.Kurenai know that S/m is in jail but she doesn't know about the accident as everyday Suoh kept on lying and she kept on believing, his heart is so heavy, he is tired of pretending that he is fine when actually he is not, he always act happy around Mrs.Kurenai and everyone but no one knows how depressed he is deep inside.

Suoh mind : I've made many mistakes which cannot be forgiven...I trusted the wrong person without knowing the person is a devil, I didn't trust the right person and I regret it now so badly.

He sighed and leaned his head to the seat and closed his eyes and Wakiya glance at him and stop talking after realizing that Suoh is not paying any attention at all.

Suoh mind : I wish...I could go back in time and change a few things.

Wakiya : Suoh...SUOH!!!

Suoh flinched and open his eyes.

Wakiya : Are you even listening to me ? Did you hear a word I just said huh ?

Suoh : H-Huh ? I-I am sorry actually.

Wakiya : Why are you so careless and irresponsible huh ?

Suoh looked down and Wakiya sighed.

Wakiya : At least listen to me now carefully.

Wakiya said and started speaking and Suoh is listening to him very carefully, he is not only listening but also understanding it...after awhile Wakiya finished talking and turned his eyes towards Suoh.

Wakiya : That's my idea...so, do you like it ?

Suoh : Wow! That's a unique idea...I love it and I promise you to give my best to this partnership.

Wakiya smiled.

Suoh : I pray that the bonding between us remain the same and together we will touch the heights of success more in future.

Hearing his words Wakiya felt so relieved.

~Next Day~
~At Night~

You and Fubuki finally reached to another country, Lui didn't come with both of you because he has so many company works to do but he will come soon after the work finished and now you and Fubuki were walking towards the hospital which is a little far away from the way you both are walking...he is telling you why he took you here and you are listening to him quietly.

Fubuki : The doctors have removed the bullets from your stomach but they said that the bullets went very deep inside your stomach so, they said that in the future it could cause problems for your baby when you got pregnant.

He said and your eyes widened.

~Flashback~

Shu : The only thing I want in my life is to have a family that isn't broken up and I want to be a best dad for my kids and the best husband for my princess...Y/n.