When you make your cold husband Blush/Shy for the first time

Hi Sugars ❤️ Today I didn't go to school because I feel not well because of overwork so, I thought to update it.
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suoh hangup the call and went towards his car but stopped when he saw Fubuki.

Suoh : Of course he is here to buy strawberry shake.

He smiled and started walking towards Fubuki...on the other hand Shu got out off his car and started following right behind Suoh as Fubuki took his strawberry shake with a smile on his face and about to leave the store but...

He stopped on his track when he saw Suoh approaching towards him followed by Shu as his eyes widened.

Fubuki mind : Why the hell they both are coming towards me ? Did Suoh know that Shu is right behind him.

Suoh smiled looking at Fubuki.

Fubuki mind : Yahh! Stop smiling and look behind you.

Fubuki quickly hide somewhere in the store making Suoh confused and he stopped walking.

Suoh mind : Where he went ?

Suoh got out off his thought when he felt someone tapping his shoulder from behind as he turned around and received a hard punch from Shu as fell on the ground.

Fubuki mind : Oh shit! Suoh is going to death.

Suoh looked up at Shu and shocked as it took a few seconds for him to process everything but soon a smirk formed on his lips.

Suoh : This is how you treat your brother ?

Shu : SHUT UP...YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!!!

Suoh chuckled and stood up as Fubuki wasn't able to hear anything because he is watching them from a distance and also everyone was watching them but no one have a dare to stopped them because almost everyone knows that Shu was once a heartless Mafia.

Suoh : Well! What can I expect from you ? You are heartless...you even killed your own father without any mercy...you killed my sister and also tried to kill my mother-

Before he could complete his sentence Shu punched him once again.

Shu : YES...I TRIED TO KILL YOUR MOTHER AND I'LL FUCKING KILL HER...IF I FIND HER ANYWHERE!!!

Suoh eyes darkened.

Suoh : YOU ARE IN THE TROUBLE SOON...YOU NEED HELP!!!

He said and tried to punch him but Shu grabbed his hand and punch him multiples times on Suoh as he fell on the ground and Shu got on top of him and started beating him mercilessly...Suoh tried to fight back but failed because Shu was more stronger than him as Suoh breathe started getting heavy and blood flowing from his mouth and nose...Fubuki was completely shocked to see how aggressively Shu was beating him up.

Fubuki : I need to stop Shu...he is killing him.
He quickly rushed towards them.

Fubuki : HAVE SOME MERCY ON HIM SHU...HE IS YOUR BROTHER!!!

Fubuki somehow managed to push Shu away from Suoh.

Shu : I FUCKING KILL YOU!!!

He said in aggressive tone and again tried to come closer towards Suoh but Fubuki stopped him.

Fubuki : I SAID STOP SHU...REMEMBER...WHAT YOUR MOTHER SAID!!!

~Flashback~

Mrs.Kurenai : If you don't stop killing people Shu...remember I'll kill myself.