When someone touching you inappropriately in front of your cold husband

Hey sugars ❤️ what's up ? Hope you all are fine this is 2 chapter of cold husband hope you like my story so, let's start 😉
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 2 days since he confessed his love towards you, he's not too cold towards you but for others he is too cold, once he get out of the house he changed into a cold person but one thing not changed about him...his anger he can't control his anger.

You both came to movie theater cause you decided to watch a movie with him but actually as cold person, shu don't like these types of stuffs but this was the first time you went out with him so, he agreed.

You both entered the movie theater and sat on your seats which was far corner of the very last row in the theater. Shu smiled and pecked your forehead before leaning his back against his seat...The movie started, lights turned off except the screen in front of yours.

~|Time Skip|~
~After 20 minutes~

You didn't take your eyes off from the big screen while eating popcorn as Shu just sat with blank face just staring at the screen. You were too focused on the movie until you felt someone staring at you as you took a glance at your right side, it's dark but you somehow see his face.

A random guy who was staring at you while smirking pervertly, you ignored him and focused on the movie...suddenly that guy leaned closer and whispered in your ear as you started panicking.

R/G : Let's have some fun babygirl.
He said and started caressed your thighs as your breathing started to get heavy, you slapped his hand away, he just smirked and turned his eyes towards movie.

Then you looked at Shu who is looking at you worriedly.

Shu : What's wrong Y/n...?
He said in soft tone as you didn't want to make a scene because you knew how is his anger is so, you just shook your head and turned your eyes towards big screen as he did the same.

That guy kept on staring at you while biting lips as you feeling uncomfortable, you even can't focus on movie as you turned your eyes left side and found Shu also staring at you.

You sat between Shu and that guy, two stares making you more uncomfortable...one is from your husband and one is from that guy.

Shu : Y/n...What's wrong ?
You didn't said anything.

Shu : Y/n...I am talking to you, what happened ?

Y/n : Nothing...
You said and give him fake smile as shu raised an eyebrow, he knew that something is wrong because of your behaviour.

Shu : You know Y/n...I hate liars.
He said in a very cold tone.

Y/n : Shu...I said I am fine.

Shu : Are you sure ?

Y/n : Yeah!!!
You said and looked at the movie but little did you know that shu still kept staring at you.

That guy and shu couldn't see each other cause being sitting in the far and corner so, it's dark.

Y/n : Shu...why are you staring at me like that ?

Shu : I am looking at what's mine.

He said while smirking that's it your heart skipped a beat, suddenly that guy again placed his hand on your thighs as you tried to push his hand but he tightly grabbed your thigh which was totally become red as you couldn't take this anymore tears started to form in your ears.