When your brother comes to your home for the first time

Hi Sugars ❤️ So, I need your comments and I am really glad that you understand me and my situations and I feel embarrassed saying that...I feel rude to say that but I am so happy that you didn't take me wrong 😊 Thank you and this chapter is a little long than before chapters 😉
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now he is heading towards Fubuki's house but he was kept thinking deeply still he has a little hope that Fubuki will not do anything like this before he could go to Fubuki's house, he wants to confirm whether his guard told the truth or not so, he took out his phone and called you.

Y/n : Hello-

Shu : Who the hell kidnapped you Y/n ?

Hearing this question your body freeze as you don't know what to say.

Shu : Princess...you hear me right ?

Your breathe started to get heavy.

Shu : I asked who the fuck kidnapped you ?

You are scared thinking that if you tell the truth then what he will do something to Fubuki...he ran his fingers through his hairs in frustration when he still hasn't got an answer from you.

Shu : Don't test my PATIENCE Y/n.

Couple of tears left your eyes.

Y/n : I d-don't k-know...S-Shu-

He hit the steering wheel very hard.

Shu : I HATE LIARS!!! 

You flinched hard.

Shu : You DARE to lie to me ?

You gulped hard.

Shu : You are really getting on my nerves right now. 

He sighed.

Shu : I know who is behind this and what happened but I want to hear it from you so, don't you dare to hide anything from me...now tell me what happened from the beginning and who is behind it ?

You looked down and began to sob a little.

Shu : You don't get things softly...right ?

He stopped the car as your eyes widened.

Shu : Wait...I will come over there and teach you in my own way.

Fear took all over your body as he was about to hangup the call but...

Y/n : Yes...I-It's F-Fubuki...

You started telling him everything from the beginning while sobbing as his eyes which were already darker now turned darkest than before and after telling him everything...you began to cry as he hangup the call without saying anything, he is not in a right mind now...he doesn't even care that you are really scared of being alone in a big house and crying non-stop...he called his guard.

Guard : Hello boss-

Shu : I want Phi in the basement at any cost...find him as soon as possible...got it.

He is going to torture Phi to death for touching you and for tried to force you.

~Meanwhile~

Suoh entered his house while talking to Phi on call.

Suoh : So, Y/n thinks that Fubuki is the one who ordered you to kill her...right ?