When someone kidnapped you

Hi Sugars ❤️ I am really very very sorry for updating it too much late but from now on...I will update next chapters day by day I will not make you wait too long and if you forget what happened last chapter then read it again.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You tried to run away but he immediately grabbed your wrist tightly.

Phi : You are completely trapped now...you can't run away from me babygirl.

Couple of tears left your eyes.

Y/n : L-Let m-me go p-please.

He smirked and started dragging you somewhere.

Y/n : No...p-please s-stop let me g-go.

You said while struggling to free yourself from his grip but he kept it tightened.

Y/n : AHHHHH! Stop it's h-hurts-

Phi : Shut up!

You were looking here and there hoping to find someone to help you, he is taking you from behind the restroom where there are not many people suddenly your gaze fell on Shu who was talking with Wakiya...his back facing you.

Y/n : S-Shu...

He was a little bit away from you.

Y/n : S-Shu...

He can't hear you because of loud music.

Y/n : S-Shu-

Phi tightened the grip and glared at you.

Phi : You better shut up.

He said while dragging you towards his car and you took a deep breathe and screamed your lungs out.

Y/n : SHU KURENAI...SHU KURENAI...SHU KURENAI...SHU!!! 

Shu : Hmmm ?

Phi eyes widened

Y/n : SHU-

Phi quickly covered your mouth tightly to prevent you from screaming and he started dragging you fastly and you were struggling alot as Shu turned around to see who is calling him but found no one then he looked at Wakiya who was already looking at you.

Shu : Did you heard someone called my name ?

Wakiya nodded.

Wakiya : Yes, I heard someone calling your name out loud...most likely a girl screamed.

Shu : Girl ?

Unknowingly his heart started to beating fast for you.

Shu : Princess...NO...NOOOOO.

He whispered and quickly rushed there where he left you but you were not there anymore and Shu breathe become uneven and his heart was racing. 

Shu : Y/n...PRINCESS.

He started searching for you every corner of the party and on the other hand Phi pushed you in the car and put a cloth on your mouth as you can't push him because he is more stronger than you...more tears left your eyes and your eyes were stuck on Shu who was running around and asking people while showing your picture that if they saw you.

Y/n : Shu...

You tried to screamed but your voice almost lost, it become like a whisper as your eyes become blurry and you slowly closed your eyes...seeing you slowly losing your consciousness Phi removed the cloth from your mouth.