Cold Husband Season 2, Part - 6

Happy birthday to our cutest albino Shu Kurenai 🎂🎉🎊✨🥳
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

S/m : S-Suoh...y-you...

She looked at Suoh in disbelief as she fell down on the ground while holding her stomach from where the blood was coming non-stop, Yes Suoh is the one who shoot S/m and Norman tried to ran away but Suoh fired several bullets at him.

~Flashback~

S/m pushed you backwards with her elbow hit your chest making you lose your balance which caused you fell off the cliff and you fell into the river.

~Flashback end~

Shu : P-Princess...

He immediately ran to the edge of the cliff and jumped off.

Suoh : B-Brother...

He also tried to run after Shu but Fubuki stop him by holding his hand.

Fubuki : Don't worry...he will be fine.

S/m : Wow! G-Great! Just great...you did a great j-job my s-son.

There was so much blood and she was in so much pain but she continued talking through the pain.

S/m : You are the b-best son e-ever Suoh.

She said sarcastically.

S/m : You were s-supposed to be m-my side-

Suoh : Stop it mom, I've had enough hurt already in my life MORE THAN ENOUGH!!! You made me doubts on everyone's love and care and stabbed me with your lies...did I ever tell you that I want to be the mafia king ?

She looked away.

Suoh : You just wanted money...right ? Let me tell you one thing, money can't buy everything, it can't buy happines-

S/m : D-Don't try to t-teach me l-lessons...I don't w-want to l-learn!!!

Suoh : Aren't you ashamed of yourself for what you did ? You took everything away from Shu, his peace, his happiness and because of you, he was sent to a mental asylum and considered crazy, you did so many bad things to him and even blame him that he tried to raped you in his drunk state ? Such a disgust mom...I am feeling ashamed on myself for calling you my mother.

She chuckled while coughing blood.

S/m : L-Listen Suoh...I AM NOT S-SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE D-DONE TO HIM!!!

Suoh : And I am not sorry for killing you...you don't deserve to be alive.

He fired the bullet at her chest.

Suoh : Thanks for your fake love and that unforgivable betrayal.

He killed her.

Suoh : Thanks for being the worst part of my life.

He sighed in satisfaction and smile widely.

Suoh : Finally!!! You got what you deserve.

He is smiling widely but behind his fake bright smile there's a full of pain and hurt, Fubuki walked over to him and put his hand around Suoh's shoulder...Suoh tried his best not to cry but the emotions got the best of him and soon he burst into tears and Fubuki hugged him to calmed him down.