When your cold husband accidentally saw you changing clothes

Hey sugars ❤️ what's up ? Hope you all are fine by the way.
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At Morning~

After having breakfast you stood in the balcony while looking at the sky with a smile on your face, it's raining outside since morning and you love it so much...you want to go outside and get wet in rain, you stared at the rain for awhile.

Y/n : Can I go out and have fun ?

Your face light up but soon your smile faded away when you realized something.

Y/n : First...I need to ask Shu otherwise he will be angry.

You sighed and headed towards your shared bedroom as you glanced into the room to see him sitting on the bed while reading a book, you took a deep breathe and entered the room...he took a glance at you then he looked back at the book, you climbed the bed and sat in front of him.

Y/n : Shu...

He hummed in response without looking at you as you looked down and played with your fingers and said.

Y/n : Hmmm...it's raining outside and I love it so much.

Shu : So what ?

Y/n : C-Can I g-go outside ?

Shu : No...
He said while still looking at the book.

Y/n : Please...

Shu : I said no...I don't want you to get sick.

Y/n : Shu...I won't get sick only for sometime...Shu...please.

He sighed and nodded, you become excited and smiled brightly as you about to go but...

Shu : That's only if you have a wish to sleep on the couch.

He said in a cold tone as your smile faded away.

Y/n mind : He exactly know...how to control me.

Now you don't know what to do, you really want to go and have fun in the rain but scared to sleep alone on couch...you sighed heavily and decided to ask one last time.

Y/n : Shu...please-

Shu : SHUT UP!!! 
You flinched.

Shu : You really like when I lose my temper...don't you ? If you want to sleep on couch then go.

You looked down being scared of him, he again turned his eyes towards the book...you sat there for awhile then you got out of the bed.

Shu : Wait...where are you going ?
He said while closing the book.

Y/n : To the balcony...

Shu : Come here...

You become nervous and slowly walked towards him, he grabbed your wrist and made you sit on the bed then he removed his hoodie and put it on you so that you wouldn't feel cold.

Shu : Keep yourself warm at all the time.
You instantly melted.

Shu : Now go...just stay there only, don't go outside...got it.

You nodded then again he leaned his back against the headboard and opened the book and started reading...you smiled and walked towards the balcony.

~Next Day~