When you accidentally fall on top of your cold husband

Hey sugars ❤ I am really sorry I make you wait 😞 but I promise that I will try to update it fastly.
Let's start...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At night ~

Shu : Yes...early morning I am going to business trip.

Y/n : Huh ? How many days ?

You said with a puppy eyes...he took a glance at you then turned his eyes towards the road.

Shu : Around 5-6 days...
He said as your jaw dropped.

Y/n : What ? 5-6 days isn't it too long ?

Shu : Hmmm...No...

Y/n : Ahh! Shu...how can you say that huh ? You know...I will miss you alot.

You said and he smiled making you confused.

Y/n : Why are you smiling ? Don't you gonna miss me ?

Shu : Of course...I will miss my princess.

Y/n : Then...
You pouted and looked down, he lays on hand on yours and intertwined his hand on yours.

Shu : It's important but I promise I will call you everyday okay.

Y/n : Okay then you can go but now where are you taking me ?

Shu : You'll see when you get there.

Soon you both reached to your mother-in-law's house, you got out off the car but you're confused because you don't know why he took you here...he come towards you and held your hand.

Shu : You will be staying here till I come.

Y/n : Why ?

Shu : Because I can't leave you alone at home.

You smiled knowing how much he cares for you, he held your hand and you both entered the house...you both entered the house and saw his mom standing there...She immediately smiled after seeing you two.

Y/n : Mammaaa!!!
You ran to her and hug her tightly as she chuckled at your cuteness.

Mrs.Kurenai : Awww!!! My sweetheart I miss you alot.

Y/n : I miss you more mamma.

Shu just stood silently and felt happy seeing you both like this, your mother-in-law kissed your forehead then come towards Shu...she placed her hands on his cheeks.

Mrs.Kurenai : How have you been Shu ?
He placed his hand on her hand and said.

Shu : I am good...what about you mom ?

You stare at him while he continues to talk to his mom, he smiled brightened...his voice become very sweet and his eyes are shinning. You can say by seeing his face that how much he loves his mom.

~After awhile~

Now you went to Shu's room and took your clothes out from the suitcase and you took a quick bath, as you about to lay down suddenly your phone rang as soon as you saw the caller ID a smile formed on your face and you quickly picked it up.

Y/n : Hello...

Lui : How have you been Y/n ? I didn't know you'll forget me that easily ?

Lui Shirosagi...your brother but he hate Shu alot because he didn't like Shu's attitude.

Lui : How he is treating you ?
You smirked and said in a Innocent tone.

Y/n : Who ?

Lui : Y/n...you exactly know who I am talking about.