Cold Husband Season 2, Part - 2

Hi Sugars ❤️ I hope I didn't make you wait for too long and hope you enjoy this part.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evel : Anyways Fubuki you also met her 5 months ago...right ?

Fubuki smile faded away.

Evel : Then she won't remember you too.

Fubuki stayed silent for a minutes then said.

Fubuki : Well! Even if she forgets me, it doesn't really matter to me because...she is innocent so, it's not very difficult to make her believe that I am her best friend or childhood friend...by the way Doctor, I think you should start injecting that drug into her body from today itself...I want her to forget everything about her husband as soon as possible and start a new life.

Evel : But Fubuki before we take any further steps, first we need her parents permission.

Fubuki : Permission ?

Fubuki thought for awhile then said.

Fubuki : Can't you do it without anyone's permission ?

Evel : No, because it is considered a crime so, at least any one member of her family will have to agree to it.

Fubuki sighed and took out his phone and called Lui.

~On the other hand~

Y/n : NO...NOOOOOOOOO!!! SHU CAN'T BE DEAD...HE CAN'T BE!!!

You looked at him, who is walking away from you.

Y/n : His voice, his style of walking, his attitude, his anger, everything...everything about him are just like Shu.

Y/n mind : I know...I know, he is Shu but why didn't he recognize me ?

When you hugged him, he made you feel just like Shu in every way...you wipe your tears and started to  followed him.

~After an hour~

Y/n mind : Where he is even going ?

You followed him and now you both are in the middle of forest, the cold breeze was hitting your skin making you shiver...you hugged yourself to keep yourself warm then you looked around and found nothing but trees and darkness, soon you saw a house...he was heading towards that house and you were following him quietly but...

The ankle of your left leg twisted causing you to fall on ground with a loud sound and he stopped on his track and you gulped then he turned around to see who it was.

Red eye : You!!! What the fuck are you doing here ?

You slowly got up from the ground.

Y/n : S-Shu...please listen t-to m-me-

Red eye : I don't have time to listen to your pointless bullshit so, you better get lost.

You shook your head.

Red eye : You don't get things softly...right ?

~Flashback~

Shu : You don't get things softly...right ?

~Flashback end~

Your breathe got heavy upon hearing those words but soon you realized something and you went closer towards him making him surprised because you are not afraid of him, you showed him your wedding ring and his eyes widened because your hand have the same ring as his and he took your hand and keep looking at the ring with his hand...you were so happy that you feel like you are back to life after a long state of syncope, after so long you feel like your veins start to circulating blood in your body.