When you have a nightmare in front of your cold husband

Hey sugars ❤️ Today is Sunday and it's really boring for me because this day I didn't do any work and I hate to being lazy ☹️ so, I thought to make your day by updating next chapter 🤗
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At Night~

Now you are washing utensils after having dinner while thinking deeply, you don't know what happened to him because he is burning in anger since he arrived from company and now Shu sat on the couch while working on his laptop suddenly your phone rang as he groaned and took your phone and hangup the call without checking the caller ID then again he started working but your phone kept on ringing.

His eyes darkened even more as he took your phone and harshly smashed on the floor making loud sound as you immediately rushed towards living room when you heard loud sound and you looked at him then back to your phone which was broken into pieces as your eyes widened and you look at him with mad face.

Y/n : Shu...what's wrong with you ?

Shu : STAY QUITE!!!
He said trying to control his anger.

Y/n : What's wrong with you Shu ? Stop just stop getting angry for small reasons.

Shu : SHUT UP!!!
He said and stood up.

Y/n : No...I have to clear it today-

He slapped you really hard that you fell on the floor.

Shu : I told you to SHUT UP Y/N!!!

You couldn't believe what just happened as tears continuously rolling down from your cheeks, you placed your hand on your cheek while breathing heavily.

Y/n : D-Did y-you j-just s-slap m-me.

Shu : Yes Princess because you were not listening to me.

He wasn't even regretting as your heart was broken, you were tolerating everything from starting because you had a little hope that he would change for you if not today then tomorrow but he's just getting more scary with each day passing...you had nothing to say as you hugged your knees and cried hard, seeing you like this he felt a weird ache in his heart as he quickly kneeled down in front of you.

Shu : Princess...I am really sorry I promise I won't do it again-

He tried to hug you but you pushed him away, you were really angry and hurt.

Y/n : Stop Shu...just stop your acting I've had enough, I can't tolerate anymore.

His eyes darkened again.

Y/n : I just want it all to end-

Shu : STOP...STOP RIGHT THERE!!! 

He turned his hands into fists and aggressively come closer making you move backwards in fear.

Shu : I told you I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN...STOP THIS BULLSHIT NOW!!!

You were shivering so badly.

~In your room~

Shu : Princess...look at me I am here.

You were holding the bedsheet tightly and crying non-stop.

Shu : Y/n...open your eyes...princess...PRINCESS.

You slowly opened your scared red teary eyes while your heart is racing, you looked at him and quickly move away.

Y/n : P-Please...g-go a-away f-from m-me, l-leave m-me a-alone.