~*Chapter 5*~

This chapter took me a gazillion years to edit but holy shit it's so much better than the original. Wow.

Edited.

~

"I don't know man, I just can't tell her," I heard someone say as I walked by the kitchen.

"You need to though Haz," The other person responded. Curiosity got the better of me. I stopped and pressed my ear against the door. I listened closely, trying to catch every detail.

"Yeah, but I don't know how she will react," Harry said.

"I know you don't. But this is something you just can't keep from her," The person, who I now recognized as Louis, said and Harry groaned. Who was Harry keeping something from?

"I will tell her after we get back together," Harry said, and then I knew he was talking about me.

"IF you get back together," Louis corrected. I could practically hear Harry roll his eyes.

"No Lou. WHEN we get back together," Harry responded sternly. My heart beat increased dramatically at his words, and I honestly admired his confidence.

"Whatever you say," Louis grumbled, followed by silence. I took this as a sign for me to leave. I went upstairs and took a shower, Harry's words still invading my thoughts. He was keeping something from me. Obviously something that could possible damage our relationship. Hence why he would like to be back together with me before he tells me... It makes sense and yet it doesn't.

There was only one person I could think of at the moment who could help. I quickly found my phone and dialed her number.

"Hey Lex. Harry's hiding something from me," I told Alexis as soon as she picked up after the third ring.

"Oh really, what?" She asked. I face palmed.

"Duh, stupid. I said he's hiding something from me, so I clearly don't know," I huffed, annoyance evident in my tone. I didn't mean to be grumpy with her. I was just confused, upset, and needing Harry. The latter, though, couldn't happen. At least not yet.

"Oh yeah, duh," Lexi responded. She seemed distracted by something, but I didn't bring attention to it. Instead, I decided to tease her a bit.

"Yeah, duh," I chuckled, biting my bottom lip in an attempt to hold in my laugh.

"Shut up!" She groaned and I could imagine the pout on her lips.

"Nah, I'm good," I laughed. Lexi groaned again, causing my laughter to increase. However; she quickly interrupted me.

"Whatever. So, do you have any idea about what it may be that he is hiding?" She asked. I honestly hadn't thought much about it. There was a whole list of things it could be, but most of them were negative ideas. I wanted it to be a positive thing that Harry was keeping from me. At least, I hoped it was. Harry wasn't really the type of person to really do bad things, let alone keep them from you. A silence fell between us as I thought hard about it, but nothing particularly pleasant was coming to my mind.

"Actually, this time I don't have any idea. Not a single fucking clue and it's driving me absolutely mad," I said, suddenly becoming angry with myself. I can usually come up with things that are either close to what it is, or right on, but nothing that sounds remotely logical is coming to me in this situation.

"Well, I suggest you don't worry about it for now, until he tells you," she suggested. I rolled my eyes.

"I can't though! He's being so secretive about this and apparently I absolutely cannot know," I said with a snarky tone. I suddenly was becoming extremely frustrated, not only with Lexi, but with myself and Harry.