~*Chapter 10*~

"I can't tell her..." I whispered over and over, hiding my face in Harry's chest. He was trying to convince me to tell Jess about Seth, but I wasn't so sure.

"But Al, you need too." Harry said, rubbing my back.

"But Harry! What if he isn't good? I just don't want her to know until I at least meet him first. He seemed to consider this for a moment.

"You have a good point... But if you like him, she gets to know okay?" Harry said. I nodded.

"Good. I think you'll like him." He said reassuringly.

"Whatever you say." I murmured.

---

"Harry, I'm nervous." I said, clutching his hand tightly.

"Don't be, you'll love him. I know you will."

"How are you so sure?" I asked nervously, looking up into his eyes.

"I just know." He said. He seemed so sincere, so I relaxed a little.

"You ready?" He asked as we approached the café.

"I suppose." I replied, squeezing his hand any tighter.

"Babe, you'll be fine. My hand might fall off if you don't loosen your grip." He said.

"Sorry." I replied, looking at my feet. I relaxed my hold.

"Harry!" I heard an American accent call. I looked up to see a boy with brown, slightly wavy hair and brown eyes that matched mine.

"Is that him?" I whispered to Harry, leaning closer to him.

"Yes." He whispered back, giving my hand a reassured squeeze. We walked up to Seth's table and sat across from him. Harry threw his arm over my shoulders, pulling me close to him.

"You must be Alex." Seth smiled, reaching his hand out to me. I took it and shook it.

"Yes, I am." I said, nodding.

"I've heard a lot about you." Seth said, giving Harry a knowing look. I looked over to him to notice him blushing. I found it extremely adorable, so I leaned over and pecked his cheek, causing him to grow redder.

"Awwww." I heard Seth coo. This caused me to blush as well. "So, well, I'm Seth. Your brother. It's weird I know." He explained. I nodded in agreement.

"Why do you have an American accent?" I asked curiously. He chuckled.

"Well, I was out up for adoption when I was born. A family visiting England adopted me and took me there." He explained.

"Why were you out for adoption?" I asked.

"I'm not exactly sure. I believe it is because mom and dad couldn't afford to raise a child." He said.

"Why did they never tell me about you?" I asked, more to myself then to him.

"That's simple. They plain out didn't want you to know." Seth said, I was taken aback.

"Why?" I asked, suddenly becoming defensive.

"I don't know." Seth said, seeming to get lost in his thoughts.

"Weird."I muttered.

"Very." Seth said in agreement.

"How old are you?" I asked, trying to change subjects.

"21."

"Favorite color?"

"Purple."

"Favorite band?"

"One Direction." He winked. I smirked.

"Favorite boy?"

"Harry, duh." He smirked. I giggled.

"Me too." I said, catching a glance in Harry's direction. He was seriously blushing now.

"I figured." Seth said and I laughed.

"I'm gay by the way." Seth said randomly. I almost choked on my drink.

"You are?!" I asked surprised. He nodded.

"Yes I am." He said proudly.

"I did not expect that." I said.

"Hardly anyone does..." He trailed off, almost seeming, sad? about it.

"I'm sorry." I said.m

"Don't worry about it." He said, suddenly much more cheery. I nodded.

"So, tell me more about yourself." I said.

"Well, I'm gay. But this has already been established. I love to act, but I especially like to make music. I have a boyfriend named Jesse, but he is back in the United States. I have a long lost sister who I just met. She's glorious. I'm a dork, and weird. But I don't care. I'm pretty carefree and not afraid to speak my mind. That's pretty much all you need to know right now. You'll figure everything else out as we get to know each other better." He explained. I liked him before, but now I really like him. He is a lot like me.

"Wow we have a lot common." I said. I noticed Harry nod out of the corner of my eye.

"Really? Tell me about you." He said.

"Well, I highly enjoy acting as well. I love to sing, but I'm not too good on the piano. I'm weird and proud. I also happen to be dating THE Harry Styles of One Direction. I like mysteries. I don't get song very well with my aunt. Plus, my parents died almost a year ago." I said, my tone going from happy to depressing. Seth remained quiet. I studied his expression. He seemed to be having a mental debate with himself on what he can and can't tell me.

"Interesting." Was all he said. He then ran a hand through his hair.

"There are things I need to tell you, but now is not the time or place. You will know soon." He said seriously. Harry seemed confused by this also, meaning he had no idea what Seth was talking about.

"Soon?" I asked.

"Soon." He assured.

"Alright." Was all I could say. After a few minutes of awkward of silence, Seth stood up.

"I'm sorry, but I must go. Harry has my number, so if you need anything, call me. Be careful Alex, I hope to see you soon." He said suspiciously. And with that, he was gone.

"He's an odd one, isn't he?" Harry asked after a few minutes. I nodded.

"He is."

"So, are you ready to tell Jess?" Harry asked. I shook my head.

"No, not until he tells me what's going on."

"Makes sense."

"What did he mean by 'be careful'?" I asked, looking at Harry. He seemed just as confused as I am.

"I'm not sure. But don't worry about if for now, I'm sure everything will be fine." Harry said, placing his lips gently on my forehead.

I sure hope everything is going to be okay.

--------

Hello!

Thanks for reading!

I reached 200 followers. Holy asdfghjkl thank you.

So... What did you think of this chapter? Comment your opinions! Vote if you liked it and want more. Don't forget to follow me if you haven't already!

Can't his chapter maybe get 200 votes? That would be truly amazing.

Dedicated to tornwith1D because she is another one of my Wattpad inspirations. He work is truly amazing.

Question for this chapter....

What do you think Seth isn't telling her?

Love you all. :) xx