~*Chapter 11*~

"Hey! You've reached Harry..." Harry's voicemail trailed off for the tenth time. I've been trying to call him for the last hour, but nothing. I know he doesn't have any meetings or anything, because he usually lets me know. He said he was going to give me Seth's number, that's why I was trying to call him. I need to talk to Seth. His departure the other day was brief, and left me hanging. I was so confused and desperately wanted to know what was going on.

"He didn't answer again." I groaned to Alexis. We were sitting in my room, deciding we needed a girls day.

"Just leave him be. He will call when he can." Alexis said, trying to be reasonable. Something fishy was going on, and I was going to get to the bottom of it.

"Something just seems off." I said, deep in my own thoughts.

"What do you mean?" Alexis asked. I shrugged.

"I'm honestly not sure. Seth left with a weird goodbye when I met him. I haven't talked to Harry since and he isn't picking up his phone." I said exasperated.

"Weird... Why don't you call one of the other boys?" Alexis suggested.

"I don't think they know that Harry and I are back together." I said, resting my face in my hands.

"Oh. Just don't worry about it for now. I'm sure everything will be fine."

"That's what Harry said when I last talked to him. I just have a feeling that nothing is going to be fine." I sighed, running a frustrated hand through my hair. Alexis rolled her eyes.

"You always over exaggerate everything though Al." She pointed out, sarcasm evident in her tone.

"I do not." I argued, sitting up and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yes you do."

"Do not."

"Do to."

"Do not."

"Do to."

"Do not."

"Do to."

"Fine." I finally huffed, realizing that she is right. I do tend to take things out of proportion.

"Glad you can admit it." She said, a smirk on her lips.

"Shut up." I said, throwing a pillow at her.

"Do not make me go there." She hissed, glaring playfully at me. I gave her an innocent look.

"Sorry?" I said, more as a question then a statement.

"Mhm." She replied, rolling her eyes.

"I have an idea. To get your mind off of dram, how about we watch a movie?" She asked. I nodded.

"Sounds great!" I replied with fake enthusiasm.

"Great. I'm picking the movie. We're going to watch 'Perks of Being a Wallflower.'" She announced proudly. I nodded my head quickly in agreement.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" I chanted.

"Whoooo!" We both cheered. Don't judge, we love this movie. Alexis put it in and we sat at the end of my bed, becoming very interested in the movie.

-----

"And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite." Charlie said, finishing off the movie. By now, both Alexis and I were in tears.

"God that movie is so perfect." I gushed, wiping stray tears off of

my cheeks.

"I know." Alexis croaked, her tears heavier than mine. She's only seen this movie five times with me, but I've watched it a countless amount of times on my own.

"Now for something happier." I said, stretching my arms up.

"Yes." Alexis agreed.

"What should we do?" I asked, my mind becoming blank of absolutely everything happy.

"Dance." Alexis said seriously. We both used to be on the same dance team. We danced for hours every night, and loved every minute of it. I smiled, remembering all of those amazing memories. We grabbed our dance bags and headed to the studio. It was always unlocked. Our coach Chelsea disappeared one day, no one really knows what happened to her. All anyone knows it that she had the keys with her and there was no spare to be found. Occasionally Lexi and I would clean the place up a bit.

"I'm excited." I breathed as I pulled my taps on. It's been ages since we have been here.

"I am as well." Lexi said. I stood up and put music on, my iPod on random shuffle. 'Lights' by Ellie Goulding started playing. Perfect. I let my feet do the work. Whenever I dance, I get so lost in the music that I don't notice anything around me. The song ended and I heard clapping. I snapped my head up to see Seth, of all people, standing there.

"Wow." He said, a content look on his face. "You're good. That's one detail you forgot to tell me." He said in a joking voice. I looked over to Alexis. She looked frightened. She slowly stepped towards me.

"Who is that?" She asked, her tone full of fear.

"Relax." I whispered back.

"Lexi, I would like you to meet Seth, my brother. Seth, this is Lexi, my best friend." I announced, introducing them. I saw Lexi relax.

"Oh phew. I though you were a rapist." Lexi said, relief covering her features. Seth laughed at this.

"I'm no rapist." He said, still chuckling lightly to himself.

"Thank god." Alexis muttered. I chuckled at this.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, taking a drink of water.

"I asked Harry where I would most likely find you if you weren't home. He said you'd be here." He explained.

"Oh, where is Harry? I've been trying to get a hold of him all day!" I exclaimed. Seth tensed.

"He's been with me, but I can't tell you why." He said quickly.

"Why?" I asked.

"You'll know soon." He said simply. I huffed.

"Why does no one tell me anything anymore?" I muttered more to myself. I was starting to get frustrated and upset.

"They eventually tell you, am I right?" Seth stated. I looked at him for a moment.

"Yes." I whimpered.

"Then don't worry." He said. "I must go now. I just wanted to say hi. I have some.... Important business to attend to." He said and with that he was gone. He is very mysterious.

"He's cute." Lexi said after a moment of silence.

"He's gay." I said, looking at her amusedly.

"Never mind then." She said. I laughed.

"Shut up." She muttered. After that, we remained dancing. But I couldn't concentrate. I was so confused by this whole thing, and it's going to bug me until I know what it is.

-----------

Hello!

Seriously, big thank you to everyone who has commented, voted or followed. I love you all so much, you have no idea.

Sorry for a short, and somewhat shitty chapter. I rushed it, but I don't know how to describe it. Aha.

Vote if you liked it and want more. Comment your opinions and thoughts. Follow for faster updates and if you haven't already!

A few people were close to guessing what Seth isn't telling her, but I can't tell you who, because it will give it away and you will be finding out soon enough anyways.

Big plot twist is about to happen and I don't think you have any idea what it is. And that leads to this chapter's question......

What do you think the plot twist is?

Hehehe. Some of you might figure it out. Good luck to everyone!

Love you lots. :) xx