~*Chapter 28*~

Dedication: zeekayhbabe (they made sure to get to 100 comments, and I liked her comments aha)

**Alex's POV**

"Alex!" I heard someone scream. I whipped around to be met with those beautiful green eyes I've missed so much.

"Harry," I breathed. Before I knew it, my feet took off at a full sprint. I jumped into his arms, holding onto him for dear life. We were both crying, but tears of joy.

"Oh my god, you're okay," Harry cried, face buried in my neck. I held him so tight, I doubt he could breathe.

"Oh my god, you're here," I said. He chuckled, squeezing me even tighter. We stayed like that for awhile before someone cleared their throat, brining us apart. I looked to see Jess standing there, fear and pain written in her features. My face softened and a whole new set of tears fell from my eyes. They were both happy and sad. I was terrified to tell her the truth. I embraced her tightly, squeezing the life out of her.

"I missed you so much Al,"she said, tears soaking my shirt.

"Oh love, I missed you too," I said, rubbing my hand up and down her back. I just remembered that her birthday was a few days ago. I smiled to myself and lightly sang Happy Birthday to her. She laughed as she pulled away from me, swatting my arm. I then hugged each of the boys. They all whispered sweet things to me. Then I got to Seth. I hugged him lightly.

"We need to talk," I whispered in his ear before pulling away. He seemed confused as to what I was on about. I smiled before noticing a new body.

"And who's this?" I asked. Jess blushed as she took his hand.

"Al, this is Caleb. He found me in the city and helped me around. If it weren't for him, I may not even be alive," Jess said. I nodded stepping forward. Caleb seemed stunned at my sudden movement. He thought I was simply going to shake his hand. Oh no, I hugged him tightly. Jess's last words ringing throughout my mind.

"Welcome to the gang," I smiled when I pulled away. He still seemed flustered by my sudden movement. I turned around and walked back to Harry. I was about to hug him again, but he stopped me.

"Alex, what happened to your face?" He asked, eyes going wide. I had completely forgotten about getting cut.

"Um," I mumbled, my shoes suddenly looking very interesting.

"Please tell me," Harry pleaded, placing a finger under my chin and pulling my face upward. I couldn't meet his eyes.

"You know that man who was wheeled out?" I asked, catching everyone's attention. They huddled around. Harry nodded, motioning for me to continue.

"He's my father," I said, letting the bomb drop. Confusion overtook Harry's features.

"What?" Harry asked.

"He is," I said. I noticed from the corner of my eye, Jess's face fall. I felt so horrible.

"Well, Jenny jumped on me, trying to kill me. But dad got her off of me. But not in time. Her knife sliced my cheek. But then, she stabbed dad. I witnessed it all and it was awful," I said, fresh tears coming down. Harry stared at me for a moment before pulling me into his arms. I cried into him.

"Oh babe, I'm so sorry," he said, gently rubbing my back.

"We need to go the hospital. Please, now," I ordered, pulling out of his arms. He nodded, climbing into the car. He sat in the very back. I climbed in next to him.

"Jess, will you sit with me please?" I called to her. She hesitated before climbing in next to me.

"We need to talk okay?" I asked. She nodded, avoiding eye contact with me. I felt horrible, not even imagining how she felt inside.