~*Chapter 17*~

**Jessica's POV**

"Holy shit this one is heavy suitcase." I heard a deep male voice say. I shifted as much as I possible could.

"Yeah. We should set it off to the side." Another voice said. I held my breath.

"Hey." I whisper-shouted.

"Did you hear that?" Voice one asked.

"Yeah." The second replied.

"Stupid. I'm in the suitcase, that's why it's so freaking heavy. Get me out of here would ya?" I called. I was met with silence, probably because the men were so 'shocked' that a human being could fit in this stupid piece of shit.

"What the hell?" Voice two asked.

"I think there's a person in there." Voice one said.

"No shit Sherlock! Get me out of here." I almost yelled. These men were frustrating the hell out of me.

"Woah. Okay okay." The second guy said defensively. I felt them tug on the zipper and then the bag popped open. I took many quick and deep breaths of the new and fresh air.

"What the hell are you doing in there?" The first guy asked. I took a good look at him. He was tall with blonde hair, brown eyes. Quite gorgeous if I do say so myself.

"Well, it's a long story. So I will give you the quick version. My crazy ass aunt decided to kill my parents around a year ago. For what reason, I have no freaking clue. But of course, she decided to stuff me in a suitcase to run from my sister. Because apparently she know through some crazy person, and I haven't fucking clue okay?!" I exclaimed, my voice getting louder towards the end. I was more angry at the situation then at the men.

"Woah darling, sounds rough." The second one said. I studied him too. He was shorter and chubbier. He had black hair and dark brown eyes.

"Tell me about it." I huffed. I crossed my arms and walked back and forth. I had been shoved in a suitcase for the last twelve hours. I was pretty stiff and not happy.

"Where am I?" I asked, suddenly realizing I had no idea where the hell I was.

"The airport. We are in charge of bringing the baggage to baggage claim." The first one explained, motioning to the loads of baggage around us. I nodded.

"Ah, makes sense. May I ask what your names are?" I asked, more politely then I had been talking before. I had been sort of a bitch. Well....

"I'm Jack, and this is Jake." The second man said.

"Well I'm Jessica." I said proudly. Proudly, I have no idea why.

"Nice to meet you Jessica." Jake smiled. I felt myself smile too. Gah, stop it, no time for crushing.

"You too." I replied, feeling my cheeks heat up. I mentally facepalmed over and over.

"How old are you darling?" Jack asked.

"15. And you?" I asked. Shoot, shouldn't have asked that. Facepalm again.

"I'm 44 and Jake is 16." Jack chuckled.

"He's my dad." Jake explained. I nodded.

"Sorry for asking, it was rude of me." I said, looking down at my feet. I uncrossed my arms and folded my hands together behind my back.

"No need to sorry Hun, it isn't a big deal." Jake said, taking a step forward. My cheeks really flushed now.

"Okay." I replied quietly, still keeping my head down.