~*Chapter 27*~

Dedication: Liamjamesgirl (she's amazing okay. Her story is sad, but she's strong. I believe in her and you all should too)

**Harry's POV**

I watched Caleb out of the corner of my eye. I was still weary of him, but knowing that Seth and him were like brothers was reassuring. He was careful with Jess. The way he held her hand, and protected her. I knew I could trust him, but after what happened with Jake, I could hardly trust anyone. I watched on as Caleb and Jess laughed together. If that's what you were thinking, no. I don't like Jess in that way. She's just like a little sister to me.

"Hazza! Pay attention," Louis snapped, waving his hand in front of my face. I shook out of my trance and rubbed my eyes.

"What were you thinking about?" Louis asked curiously, looking at me slightly from where he was positioned in the driver's seat.

"Alex," I answered with the partial truth. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. I'm so worried.

"I assumed that," Louis said, focusing back to the road.

"Are we nearly there?" I asked. Louis shook his head.

"Nah, we still have about two hours," he said. I sunk back into my seat and placed my headphones into my ears. I turned my volume up loud and tuned everything around me out. I watched as we passed through fields. As much as I wanted to, my body wouldn't let me fall asleep. There was just too much on my mind.

"Harry!" Louis shouted again, slapping my arm. I pulled the headphones out of my ears and gave him a frustrated look.

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked, standing right outside of the car.

"No, I'm not hungry," I stated honestly. My worry was taking over my hunger.

"If you're sure," he said giving me a slight wave. I didn't wave back though, replacing my headphones and sinking farther into my seat. He closed the door and skipped inside. His giddy mood was annoying me. This was not a time to be giddy.

"I'm not hungry either," a small voice said from the back. I jumped and turned to face Jess. She sat there, dread in her eyes. She played with her hands.

"Why aren't you hungry?" I asked.

"I'm worried about Alex," she said.

"Me too," I said. We fell into silence.

"Will we find her?" Jess asked, tears in her eyes. I felt my heart drop. I climbed out of the front and into the back to sit with her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, holding her tight. I could soon feel my shirt getting wet.

"It's fine Jess, we will find her. I promise," I said, rubbing her back gently. She coughed, pulling away from me.

"You're sure?" She choked, rubbing her eyes. I nodded.

"I'm positive," I said. She nodded, continuing to rub my eyes. She rested her head against my shoulder and we stayed like that. She took one of my headphones and placed it in her ear.

"What are you guys doing?" Zayn asked when he opened the door.

"Trying to stay calm," I explained. Zayn nodded getting in the car behind us. Caleb wasn't sure about our position, but dealt with it and sat on the other side of Jess. Liam climbed into the front next to Louis and Niall sat next to Zayn. We continued on our way to find Alex.

**Alex's POV**

I was still holding on to my dad. I was covered in his blood, and my cheek was still bleeding. I placed him on the ground, and around the house in a panic. I was frantically searching for a phone to call an ambulance. I finally found the kitchen and a phone. I grabbed it, remembering that the emergency call number here was 911. I quickly tapped it in.

"Hello. What's your emergency?" A calm, soft voice said from the other line.

"Uh hi. My name is Alex. My dad just got stabbed and has been bleeding for awhile. I don't know what to do. Help," I pleaded, fresh tears falling from my eyes.

"Location?" The person said worriedly. I ran outside quickly and told them the address.

"Our services will be there shortly," the person said before the dial tone replaced their voice. I dropped the phone and ran back to dad, kneeling beside him again.

"They're on their way dad," I cried. If only he could hear me.

**Harry's POV**

"Do you hear that?" Niall asked, looking out the window behind him. I listened closely to hear a siren.

"Louis, pull over," I instructed. He pulled to the side of the road. Only a few seconds later, an ambulance, fire truck, and a few police cars flew by.

"They're headed where we need to go!" Liam exclaimed.

"Louis go!" We all cheered from the back. Louis hit the gas and we went as quickly as we could behind the speeding vehicles. They pulled over into a long driveway. We parked on the road, rushing out of the car. We ran as fast as we could up the officers.

"Sir what's going on?" I asked the first person I saw.

"There's been a stabbing. You need to leave please," the officer said strictly.

"But I think my girlfriend is in there, please sir. Who called for you?" I pleaded.e he glared at me before scribbling something on his clipboard.

"Alex," he said, walking away from me. I stood frozen. She was here, but she called because of a stabbing.

"Guys! Alex is in there!" I screamed at the rest. They all perked up and followed me to the front. I tried to push my way through, but I was held back.

"You can't go in there!" Someone yelled at me. I didn't care, I kept trying to shove my way through, yelling for Alex.

"Sir!" An officer yelled, shoving me down.

"Alex!" I yelled one last time, hoping she would hear me.

**Alex's POV**

"C'mon dad, you got to stay with me. They will be here soon," I whispered, trying to wipe up some of the blood. I was completely covered in it, but I didn't care. All I cared about was getting us out of here, safe and alive.

I kept whispering reassuring things to my dad. I was hoping if he could hear me, I might help him to keep pushing on. I heard sirens and jumped to my feet. I ran to the window and opened the curtains. The emergency group was driving down the driveway. I ran back over to dad and knelt beside him.

"See dad, I told you. They're here now, stay with me okay?" I said, a few tears slipping. I heard foot steps running up the stairs. I moved out of the way. The nurses lifted dad onto a stretcher and wheeled him out of the room. I followed closely behind, tears still flowing down my cheeks.

We left the house and dad was placed into the ambulance. I couldn't enter, but off they went.

"Alex!" I heard someone scream. I whipped around to be met with those beautiful green eyes I've missed so much.

"Harry," I breathed.

-----

Hehehe, I love leaving you with cliffhangers.

Predict what will happen next! Hehe.

How did you like this chapter? Sorry for the change of views a lot, but it was needed.

Follow me....

Twitter: @tianabub

Tumblr: www.tianabubb.tumblr.com

Instagram: @tianabub

Kik: tianabub

My message board and inbox are always open!

I've gotten almost 50 messages. Thanks so much!

Go check out the prologue to @missmysterio and I's new story called 'Gone.' I think you all will like it!

Vote, comment, follow!

950+ followers, 100+ comments, 400-500+ votes? :)

Love you all. :) xx