~*Chapter 13*~

"Harry?" I called. He was leading me down a dark tunnel. "Where are we going?"

"Babe. It will be fine. Relax." He said calmly, squeezing my hand. I heard a weird noise, and I jumped, letting out a small squeal.

"Al, seriously? C'mon. Get on my back." Harry said exasperated. He rolled his eyes. I obeyed and cautiously climbed onto his back. I wrapped my legs securely around his waist. He took my hands in his and continued walking.

"Okay, we're here." He said, gently letting me down. I instantly grabbed his hand and held on tightly.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, worry thick in my tone.

"This is where Seth said to meet him. Seriously though Alex, you can relax. I've been here before to meet him and everything is just fine." He said. He looked at me in the eyes and I could see that he was being sincere. I relaxed a little. He then kissed my forehead and led me inside a room.

It was not at all what I was expecting. The room was big, and comfortable looking. A kind sized bed was against the back wall, and white couches were laid in the center of the room, around a large, glass coffee table. A row of cabinets and a fridge, along with a microwave and stove, lined the right wall. Two doors were on the opposite wall, and I took these to be the bathroom and closet.

"Wow." I breathed, and loosened my grip on Harry's hand.

"I told you there was nothing to worry about." He said, giving me a knowing look. I gave him a pout and leaned into his side. He then wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Ah, you're here!" Seth exclaimed, coming out of a door I didn't notice when we first came in.

"I think she's ready." Harry said quietly, more aimed at Seth. Seth and Harry exchanged a few glances, occasionally sneaking one at me.

"What am I ready for?" I asked.

"I think you should sit down first." Seth said, gesturing towards the couch. I looked at Harry for reassurance, and he nodded his head.

"Go sit down, I need to talk to Seth privately." Harry whispered in my ear. Worry rose in the pit of stomach, and a lump formed in my throat. I swallowed it and nodded, dropping Harry's hand and walking closely to the couch. I sat, fidgeting. I could tell I wouldn't like what Seth was about to finally tell me. Him and Harry finally came back into the room. They exchanged a worried glance.

"Would you like something to drink?" Seth asked, walking towards the little kitchen. Harry came and sat next to me.

"Uh..." I said.

"Say yes." Harry whispered in my ear, grabbing my hand.

"Yes, please." I said. I watched as Seth opened a cupboard and grabbed a glass. He then walked over to the fridge and filled the glass with ice and water. I couldn't help but notice the extreme thinking face he had on.

"Here you are." Seth said, handing me the glass as he came over. He went to sit down but quickly stopped himself.

"Oh my bad. I forgot to ask if you wanted anything to eat!" He exclaimed, smacking his head.

"What would you like?" Seth called over his shoulder as he shuffled back to the kitchen.

"Uhm.... Well, what do you have?" I asked. I could tell he was trying to avoid whatever he had to tell me.

"Everything." He chuckled nervously. "I know you quite enjoy Rice Krispie Treats with peanut butter?"

"Yes, I do that would be lovely." I said.

"How does he know that?" I asked Harry.

"I told him." He said, smiling cheekily. He dimple indented his cheek. I smiled

"Of course you did." I mumbled. He chuckled and pulled me into his side.

"Here you are." Seth said and he placed the plate on my lap.

"Thank you." I replied. He then sat down on the opposite couch and fidgeted with his hands. I ate my treat quickly and sipped on my water. The atmosphere in this room was tense and awkward.

"What did you have to tell me?" I asked, when I finally had enough courage. Seth sighed.

"I was hoping you weren't going to ask that." He replied. I felt Harry tense next to me. Seth looked at his hands.

"Well?" I pushed.

"Okay. Fine. Our parents died." He said, as if confirming it to himself.

"Yes. Almost a year ago." I answered, surprised as I was just realizing this myself.

"Yes. And how do you think they died?" Seth asked. I looked at him curiously.

"Why?" I asked.

"You want me to tell you the truth right?" He asked. I nodded. "Alright, then how do you think they died?" He asked again.

"In a car crash." I replied. Seth shook his head and my breath hitched.

"No. That's not even close to the truth." Seth said seriously.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered, trying to keep my cool.

"They were murdered." Seth said. I felt my heart stop.

"By who?" I choked out. I could barely see straight.

"Aunt Jenny."

---------

Dun, dun, dun.....

And the truth is revealed.

Sorry I haven't updated for a few days, I had performances for the musical I was in.

Anyways....

160,000+ reads? 3,000 votes? 300 fans? Holy shit, thank you.

Vote if you liked it and want more. Comment your thoughts and opinions. Follow for faster updates or if you haven't already!

How do you feel about her Aunt murdering her parents?

~Dedication to a random commenter.~

Love you all. :) xx