~*Chapter 18*~

Dedication to WeLoveHazz. Go check out her stories and follow her! :))

----------

I opened my eyes slowly, not wanting to wake from peaceful sleep. I sat up and looked around to see we were on a plane. Harry was sitting next to me, snoring away. Seth was seated to my right, in the window seat. He was staring at me intently.

"Ah, you're awake." He observed. I nodded and rubbed my eyes.

"Still tired I presume?" He asked, lacing his fingers together, and resting his head on his hands.

"Yes, very." I said.

"Well, you shouldn't be. You've been out for a good eight hours." Seth said, sitting forward in his chair.

"Seriously?" I asked. He nodded.

"Why yes dear. We have about four more hours on this godawful plane. I'm getting quite bored." Seth said, looking out the window.

"If you're bored, then sleep." I said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I would, but then I won't be able to sleep tonight. I being smart and working on American times." He said, giving me a look. I shrugged.

"Eh, whatever. I'm not concerned about it." I said, resting my head against the back of the seat.

"Clearly." I heard Seth mumble.

"What was that?" I asked, turning my head to look at him.

"Oh, nothing, nothing.." Seth drifted off, stretching his arms in front of me.

"Clearly." I said, mimicking his tone.

"Ah, so you listen well." He said, facing me again.

"Of course I do. Every little detail matters." I said. Seth stared at me oddly. He moved his head back and forth as if studying me.

"What?" I asked after at least two minutes of his awkward staring.

"I'm examining you." He said, leaning in.

"Uh, why?" I asked, looking at him quizzically.

"You're a lot more like me then I thought." Was all he said before turning to look out the window again. He confused me sometimes. I got up and headed to the toilet, realizing that I really needed to use it. I used it quickly and headed back to my seat. When I cam back, Harry was awake and Seth was missing.

"How's your knee feeling?" Harry asked. I had completely forgotten about it until now.

"Fine, actually." I said and sat down.

"That's good." Harry smiled.

"Where's Seth?" I asked, curious to know where he could've gone in the two minutes I was absent.

"I'm not sure, honestly. I woke up and you were both missing." Harry said.

"Odd..." I mumbled.

"Very... But I have an idea. You brought your iPad right?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, it should be in my purse." I said. Harry smiled and jumped up, digging around in the overhead compartment. He sat down not seconds later with my iPad in his hands.

"I challenge you to Temple Run." Harry said, a sly smirk crossing his face.

"Oh really?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow. He nodded. "Are you sure about that? You know I'm the queen of Temple Run."

"Oh you are?" Harry asked. I nodded proudly.

"We'll see about that." He smirked, starting up the game. I watched over his shoulder as he scored a 987, 376 score.