~*Chapter 37*~

Dedication: Ilovepugs123 (they have read all of my stories, and commented very nice things. So much love!)

**Jess's POV**

"Ha! I won!" I cheered, jumping to my feet and pumping my fists in the air. Louis remained on the couch, his bottom lip jutting out in an obnoxious pout. He shot me a glare, resulting in my tongue shooting out in his direction. This caused his glare to sharpen.

I felt a vibration coming from my back pocket. Laughing, I pulled my phone out of my pocket. My eyes widened and laugh stopped when I saw who it was. Making sure no one was following me, I left the room.

"Caleb?" I asked, placing the phone against my ear.

"Hey Jess," he said. A wide smile spread across my features.

"Oh my god," I breathed. He had randomly disappeared once we found Alex. I had received few texts from him telling me he was okay. This is the first time in awhile I have actually heard his voice.

"How's Alex?" He asked, chuckling lightly. Hearing his laugh cause my smile to widen.

"She's great. Her dad actually took her and Seth out," I said, my face dropping at the thought of her dad. It was great for her and all, but I was extremely jealous.

"That's great. Look, I know what hotel you are in. I'm near it. I want to see you Jess," Caleb said. My breath caught in my throat at the thought of him being close.

"I want to see you too," I said, excitement bubbling within me.

"Okay. Meet me out back. See you in five," Caleb said. A 'click' could be heard before the line went dead.

I brought my phone away from my face slowly. After Caleb's call, I was left in a sort of trance. Snapping out of it quickly, my feet began to move. My pace quickened at the thought that I would soon be in his arms.

I was being incredibly cheesy, but Caleb means more to me than anyone will ever understand. Caleb was to me, how Harry was to Alex.

In no time, I was out the back doors and frantically looking around. Just barely out of the corner of my eye, I saw him.

Changing my direction, I sprinted towards him. Caleb embraced me, spinning me around and laughing the whole time.

"Can't breathe," he joked as our hug continued. Chucking, I removed my arms from around him. Our lips met for what was supposed to be a peck, but lasted much longer.

"God I missed you," I breathed when we pulled apart.

"I missed you too," Caleb said, smiling and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Where have you been?" I asked curiously. His smile stayed in place, but grew with his next words.

"Around the city. I got a job Jess!" He exclaimed. His eyes showed complete happiness. Not being able to resist the urge, I placed my lips against his again.

"Caleb! That's great! I am so proud of you!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around his neck. "What job is it?" I asked.

"It's not that great, but you are looking at the new cashier of McDonald's," he said proudly. Chuckling, I pecked his cheek.

"That's great," I said. He grinned, his gaze tracing ground.

"Thanks Jess. Listen, I got to go. I have to get work. I will call you soon, promise," he said. I nodded in understanding. He pecked my lips and disappeared back the way he came.

Suddenly feeling empty without him here, I sighed and returned inside. I begrudgingly traipsed back into the room. When I arrived, the atmosphere of the room was tense and eerily quiet.

"Hello?" I called, stepping into the room. The boys sat on a single couch. They looked extremely uncomfortable. Two official looking people sat opposite them.

"What's going on?" I asked nervously, making my way to sit in the only empty chair.

"We have serious business to discuss," one of the officials said.

"Obviously," I mumbled under my breath, covering it by a cough.

"I'm Michelle and this is Mike," the official continued. I nodded, showing I was paying attention.

"Jessica, we have been searching all over England for you. We realize that your parents have passed, and your aunt is now in prison," Mike said. I gave him a look indicating I already knew all of this.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked confusedly. I had no idea where this guy was getting at, and I don't think I wanted to.

"Look, we have to take you to social services to find you a foster home," Michelle said. My heart stopped, and the room spun. There was no way this was happening. It couldn't.

"What?" I whispered, shock ridden throughout me.

"We're sorry," Michelle said with no sympathy in her tone or written in her features.

"No," was all I squeaked. My mouth felt dry. I looked to the boys for help. They all seemed to be thinking the same as me.

"But she has Alex and us," Harry butted in. Michelle rolled her eyes, causing me to want to slap her.

"Yes, but she is not blood related to any of you," Michelle said. She seemed bored. Mike on the other hand remained silent, as if he had a slight bit of empathy.

"This isn't fair!" I suddenly exclaimed, jumping to my feet. Tears were already flowing down my cheeks.

"It's the law," Michelle said, giving me a pointed look. Arms wrapped around me and squeezed me tight. I leaned back into the person and let my tears flow free. Michelle and Mike watched this emotional scene unfold in front of them.

"Let's go Jess," Mike said, standing to his feet.

"Don't call me that!" I screamed. His gaze fell.

"Now," Michelle demanded.

"Can we at least wait till Alex gets home? So they can say goodbye?" Harry asked. I was in his arms.

"No," Michelle said sternly. She yanked me from Harry's arms. I screamed and kicked around, trying to my hardest to escape her secure grip. Her grip only tightened.

I cried, and cried. The tears refusing to quit.

I was driven away from the hotel, away from my life, my love, my family. From myself.

----

Hey guys!

Sorry for the really long wait on the update.

I've been really busy the last few days. Over the weekend, I re-painted my room! It's a purrty purple. I love it. Also, we had huge testing this week at my school. On top of all that, I had writer's block.

Caleb is back, yay!

Most of you guessed Aunt Jenny or Lexi. Nah, I'm done with those bitches!

Caleb is about to become a really important character. You will find out why soon!

Sorry if this chapter is short. At least I updated!

My followers have been gaining like crazy! Wow! Thanks so much!

Make sure to check out my other stories 'Empty,' 'Gone,' and 'Oreo,' for they will be my next works!

Follow me on...

Twitter: @tianabub

Tumblr: www.tianabubb.tumblr.com

Instagram: @tianabub

Keek: tianabub (I finally got one! Go follow it)

Kik: tianabub

2000+ followers(SCREAMING), 600+ votes, 115+ comments.

Love you all! And thank you all sooooo much! :) xx