~*Chapter 35*~

Dedication: angrybirdie (I absolutely love her stories. Go read them!)

**Alex's POV**

I was currently on my way to visit my dad. I was told he just woke up and was demanding my presence. Harry followed the nurse as he pushed my wheelchair. Yeah that's right. I'm not allowed to walk. I can't really either. It hurts too much.

"Here we are," the nurse smiled. She opened the door for us to enter.

"I'm nervous," I told Harry. He leaned over and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Don't be," he said before wheeling me in. My father sat propped up on his bed. A bowl of soup in his hands. He looked weak and fragile.

"Al?" He asked, looking up. His smile grew when we knew it was me. Harry wheeled me to the side of his bed. Putting his soup down, dad looked at me and took my hand.

"Thank you," I started.

"Anything for my baby girl," dad said. My heart swelled as tears formed in both of our eyes. We stayed like that for a while. Talking, and sharing a laugh. It felt nice to just have a moment of relaxation.

"When we both get out of here, I want to take you somewhere," dad said. His eyes showed hesitance, as if he wasn't sure if taking me to this place was a good idea.

"Where will we go?" I asked curiously.

"It's a secret, yet special place," he said. I nodded, excitement bubbling in the pit of my stomach.

"I can't wait," I smiled.

--

"Alex? You have a visitor," a nurse said as she popped her head in the room. I placed my spoon in my bowl and set it to the side.

"Let them in," I said as I wiped a trickle of soup from my mouth. My eyes widened as Lexi, the devil, walked in.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked accusingly. Guilt hovered around her.

"I wanted to apologize," she said weakly. It seemed as if she could break at any moment.

"Apologize for what?" I scoffed, "The fact that you joined sides with my aunt? Tried to rape my boyfriend? You were probably going to kill him too."

Lexi stayed quiet at my accusation.

"I knew it," I said, shock taking over me. The girl standing in front of me was not the same girl I grew up with. She was not the same girl who I had left not long ago.

"I'm sor--" she started, but I waved her off.

"Don't, there's no point," I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I really am. I don't know why," she said, her voice dropping at the end.

"Don't know why what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in her direction.

"Don't know why I did it. But I guess I do. I was jealous of you Alex. You have the most perfect boyfriend in the world. He loves you and would do anything for you. I want that so bad. Also, you just left me in London without even saying goodbye. I called, and called, and called, but you never answered or called back. I felt as if I was loosing my best friend. I figured if I took away something that was important to you, I would get you back. But I guess not," she explained. I didn't feel once ounce of sympathy. Truth is, I was starting to be done with her.

"Young guessed right," I said, looking away from her.

"Can we be friend again?" She asked. I looked at her, sending a nasty glare.