Final Chapter

Yes, this is the last chapter. But, there is a very important author's note after this that you all NEED to read please! xx

**Alex's POV**

"I'm going out. I have one last stop to make before we leave," I said as I slipped my jacket over my shoulders.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with?" Harry whispered so only I could hear. He was the only one who knew of where my destination was.

"Yes, I'm sure. I need to do this, and I need to do it alone," I said, giving a curt nod of my head. I pulled my purse up onto my arm.

"Be safe, okay?" Harry cautioned. I gave him a reassuring look. "Come here you," he cooed, pulling me into his arms. I melted into him as he rubbed my back. "I love you," Harry whispered, leaving a gentle kiss on top of my head.

"I love you too," I said as I pulled away from his comfortable embrace. Before I could escape, Harry whipped me around and placed a delicate kiss on my lips.

"Bye," I teased as I finally left. I made my way through the hotel, avoiding any attention that I could.

"Alex! Alex Owens! Over here!" Paparazzi hounded me the minute I exited out the front doors of the hotel.

"Is it true you're changing your last name to your real dad's?!" Someone yelled. This question caught me off guard. I paused for a second before shaking my head and continuing on my way. I had thought about it, yes, but I wasn't sure if I was actually going to. I had had this last name my whole life, I didn't exactly want to change it.

I shoved through the crowds of people. They didn't really want the answers, they just wanted another stupid rumor/story to tell. When I was free of the obnoxious people, I hailed a taxi.

"Where to miss?" The driver asked as I slammed my door shut. I gave him the address. A concerned look crossed his features before he headed to my destination. Thankfully, where we were going was near the hotel, right on the outskirts of the city. We arrived in a short amount of time.

"Here we are," the driver said as he came to a stop in front of the frightening building.

"Thanks," I mumbled as I placed the money in the man's hands. He nodded and I clambered out of the car. My feet moved slowly, for I was terrified of what I was about to do. As I neared the entrance, I was stopped by an officer.

"Excuse me ma'am. Where do you think you're going?" He asked sternly, standing a little taller as if to intimidate me. I held my ground.

"I'm here to speak with someone," I said smoothly. He nodded, motioned for me to follow him, and led me through the large gates. I hesitated, almost talking myself out of what needed to be done. The officer stopped, and I almost ran into him. I peeked around his muscular build to see he was speaking quietly with another official person.

"Right this way," the new person instructed. They moved at a fast pace, and I had to pick up a slight jog to catch up.

"Who are you here to see?" They called over their shoulder.

"Jenny," I said, trembling as her name fell from my mouth.

"Oh my. You must be Alex?" They asked. I was shocked over the fact that they knew who I was.

"Y-yes," I said, stumbling over the word. "How did you know?"

"Jenny has mentioned you. She said you most likely be stopping by," the person explained. I small shiver worked its way up and down my spine. I suddenly felt cold.

"Are we nearly there?" I asked warily.

"Here," the person said, coming to an abrupt stop. I held my breath as they called for my devil of an aunt. I could just barely see a woman being held by a buff man on each arm, clad in orange, coming this way. Our eyes met, and all I could see in her was crazy, crazy, crazy.