~*Chapter 6*~

Wow, okay, so, I pretty much completely changed this chapter. I re-wrote and added so much wow. It's so much better than before though!

Edited.

--

"Okay, done!" Alexis exclaimed excitedly. She had just finished curling my hair. My eyes took sight of the massive grin on her face. She had been curling my hair for about an hour now and had kept complaining about how much her arms hurt, so I'm sure she was excited to finally be able to relax for a mere moment.

"Okay, for makeup, I was thinking a light purple eyeshadow and a tiny bit of mascara," Alexis said, a thoughtful expression on her face. She shifted through her massive makeup collection, occasionally picking something up, examining it for a moment, and then throwing it back into her bag.

"Whatever works," I smiled. I honestly didn't care what she did to my face. I wasn't going to lie, Alexis was skilled with makeup. Whatever she did with it always looked good.

"Aha! I know what I'm going to do," she said, a sly smirk appearing on her face. I knew that look. She was planning something mischievous.

"Should I be worried?" I questioned, cocking an eyebrow and looking at her uneasily. Her smirk only grew and she gave me a wink.

"Of course not silly! I have everything under control," Alexis said. I sighed, knowing I could trust her. It didn't seem to take her very long to finish, even when she seemed to go through hundreds of brushes and different shades of purple. When she was finished, she stepped back and examined her 'master piece', as she liked to call it.

"You look beautiful!" Alexis exclaimed, her vibrant smile never faltering.

"Can I see?" I asked giddily, really anxious to see what an amazing job I'm sure she did.

"No! Not until you are all the way done. You still need to put on your dress. And I know the perfect one!" She exclaimed, skipping out of the bathroom. She reappeared mere seconds later carrying a simple, yet beautiful dress. It was light purple, strapless, stopped right above the knee, flowed out from the waist, and had ruffles.

"It's perfect," I said, nodding my head in excited agreement. I absolutely loved this dress and was excited that my date with Harry was when I could show it off.

"I know it is. Duh. Put it on," Alexis said, throwing it in my arms. I quickly pulled my shorts down my legs and kicked them off of my feet, pulling my baggy shirt over my head, careful not to mess up my curls. I shimmied my way into the dress, grunting as the top caught on my hips.

"Zip me up," I instructed Lex once I finally got the top over my hips and around my chest. I turned around so my back faced Lex. She quickly zipped it up, giving my back a small pat once she was finished.

"Okay, you can look in the mirror now," she said after she carefully fixed my curls. I walked slowly towards it, nervous, yet anxious to see how I looked. My eyes kept their glance on the floor, not looking up until I was securely in front of the mirror. I brought my head up and examined myself from head to toe. The dress hugged me in all of the right places. My boobs were pushed up, but not enough to make me look like a whore. My makeup covered face was natural yet stunning. My curls bounced slightly and rolled over my shoulders and down my back in gentle waves.

"Holy shit Lex, I look good," I said, spinning from side to side to see myself from every angle.

"I know you do," she said, a smile on her face as she winked at me.

"Thanks Lex," I said, hugging her tightly. I wouldn't be able to do this on my own. I mean sure, I can obviously get ready by myself, but Alexis makes me look good and feel confident. Something I can never do on my own.