~*Chapter 16*~

"Shh, shhh, baby, it's okay." Harry said as he ran his fingers through my hair. I had been sitting on the floor crying for hours now. Aunt Jenny first kills my parents then kidnaps my sister. It isn't exactly the easiest thing to handle.

"It's not okay though Harry!" I suddenly yelled. He had been trying to calm me down for awhile now.

"Yes it is baby, it is." Harry said. I shook my head quickly.

"No, no, no it's not! Do you not understand? Jenny killed my parents, and I only found this out today. Then she kidnaps my sister. How do you think I am handling this?" I yelled, smacking his chest. I didn't mean to be so mean to him, but I was just in a very emotional state.

"Okay," was all he said.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, leaning my head back on his chest.

"It's fine. You have a reason to be upset." Harry said, kissing the top of my head.

"Thanks, for being so great." I said. Harry didn't respond, but instead he started singing. Soon, I found myself drifting into a not so fun sleep.

----

"Ahhh!" I screamed, jolting awake.

"Alex?" Harry asked from behind me. I let out a deep breath.

"Thank god it's you." I said relieved.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"Nightmare." I said, shaking to try and get rid of the thoughts.

"It's over now and I'm right here, go back to sleep." Harry yawned. I tried to calm down, but I was having a difficult time.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Will you sing to me please?" I asked. I felt him scooch closer to me.

"Sure. What would you like me to sing?" He asked.

"Over Again." I stated. It's my favorite song on the new album, and I love when Harry sings it.

"Should've known." Harry chuckled. I smiled as he started. I fell asleep almost instantly when he started singing.

-----

"Yo! Sleepy heads! Wake up!" Someone yelled. I groaned, rolling over and stuffing my face in my pillow.

"Nooooo." I whined. The light was turned on and I heard Harry groan as well.

"Well isn't that adorable." Whoever this extremely annoying person was cooed.

"Shut up." I mumbled, chucking my pillow at the person. It took me a minute to actually realize that there was a person in here, and I had no idea who it was. I suddenly shot awake and looked around frantically.

"Relax, it's just me." Seth said, as if it was no big deal. I looked to where his voice was coming from, and found him seated comfortably in my chair.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, sheilding my eyes from the light with my hand.

"I came to get you because we get to go on an adventure!" Seth exclaimed, clapping his hands together. I raised my eyebrows.

"An adventure? Seriously?" I asked. "What time is it anyways?"

"5:30." Seth stated. I glared at him.

"You woke me up at 5:30 in the freaking morning because you want to go on an adventure?" I asked angrily. You could say I'm not a morning person.

"Yeah." Seth shrugged.

"I hate you." I mumbled, rolling over and burying my face into Harry's side.

"Love you too sis, love you too." Seth mumbled, sarcasm clear in his tone. It was at least five minutes before he spoke up again.

"You know, Jessica is probably scared and would like you to find her." Seth said. I shot up at this. Seth smirked.

"Why the hell are you smirking?" I asked, glaring at him.

"I know that would wake you."

"Asshole! It's not funny." I pouted.

"Mm, get your boyfriend up and get ready. We leave in an hour." Seth said before strolling out of the room. I glared at him through my door before turning over to wake Harry up.

"Harry get up. We're going to go find Jess." I said, gently shaking him.

"Jess?" He mumbled.

"Mhm."

"Okay, I'm up." He said, climbing out of bed. I followed his actions.

"You can have the shower first." He said.

"Thanks." I walked into the bathroom and quickly took a shower. I ran out of the bathroom and threw some clothes on.

"You might want to pack! We could possibly be leaving town." Seth called from downstairs. I rolled my eyes. I dug out my suitcase from the back of my closet and threw a bunch of random clothes in it.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked, emerging from the bathroom.

"Packing, because apparently, our little adventure requires going out of town." I explained, sitting on my suitcase to get it fully zipped. When I was done, I hauled it downstairs.

"Ah good. You packed enough." Seth said as he examined my suitcase.

"Yes. How long do you expect us to be gone?" I asked curiously.

"Could be a few months." Seth said and my jaw dropped.

"A few months?!" I exclaimed. Seth nodded.

"We are going to solve this case. It doesn't just happen over night."

"What about Harry, and the boys?" I asked.

"Oh, Harry is coming with us for awhile, but he will have to leave soon for his tour." Seth said. I looked at Harry and he nodded his head in confirmatioin.

"Wow." Was all I said.

"Yeah, now let's go." Seth said, motioning to the door. I did as told and stuffed my huge suitcase into the trunk of Seth's little car.

"Alex, you take shotgun. I want to sit by my sister." Seth said. Harry pouted and begrudgingly climbed into the backseat. I smirked and got comfortable in the front.

----

"Where are we going?" I asked after I realized we had been in the car for more than an hour.

"Oh, I stoppeed by Jenny's place this morning before getting you. She wasn't there, and I assumed they left the country and I think I know exactly where they went." Seth explained. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Where?" I asked, turning in my seat to look at Seth.

"America. Where in America, I'm not sure. But we're going to find out." Seth said. I nodded and went back to my thoughts. I put my music on and drifted off to sleep.

-------

Hey guys! I just want to say a huge thank you. This story is currently #6 on Teen Fiction! That's insane and awesome, so thanks!

Oh, I won't be able to update for the rest of the week because I am on spring break in Orlando! And soon I am headed to the Bahams. I will try and update, but I don't think I will have iternet. Sorry! But I promise to update as soon as I can.

Vote if you liked it and want more. The more votes I have, the faster I update. Comment your opinions, thoughts, and questions. Follow me if you want me to update faster, if you haven't already, and you really just should. ;)

Love you all! :) xx