~*Chapter 8*~

I sat, softly swinging back and forth, waiting for Harry to get here. After our heated kiss last night,I found a not from him on the table. It told me to meet him here at 1. I thought I'd be early, but I have been sitting here for thirty minutes, almost ready to leave when Harry walked over to me.

"What took you so long?" I asked curiously as he sat in the swing next to me.

"Sorry, I had a meeting with someone." He said mysteriously. I raised an eyebrow.

"It had to do with what you're not telling me, doesn't it?" I asked, sounding more angry than I really was. Harry looked hurt.

"I'm sorry Aley, I really am." He said, kicking at the dirt beneath his feet. I let out a heavy sigh.

"It's fine for now Harry, but you need to tell me soon." I said, trying to be reasonable. He nodded.

"I will, I promise." He said, now smiling.

"Pinkie promise?" I smirked, holding my pinkie out. Whenever we make promises, we always pinkie swear.

"Pinkie promise." He replied, replicating my smirk and hooking his pinkie with mine.

"I brought food." He announced, heading towards his car. I followed him.

"What'd you bring?" I asked, trying to peek into the basket over his shoulder.

"You'll know in a minute." He said cheekily, holding the basket close to him so I couldn't see it.

"Not fair." I whined, stomping my foot.

"Not Alex, we need to learn patience." He advised, using his best parenting voice. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, following him to his destination.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see in a minute!" He hollered over his shoulder.

"How long will it be?"

"Just a minute."

"A minute has passed."

"Fine, a few minutes." He said exasperated. I huffed.

"How long now?" I asked, knowing I was annoying him. He stopped abruptly and turned to face me.

"Will you shut up?" He asked. I could tell by the look in his eye he was only joking.

"No." I replied cheekily. He gave me a questioning look and I only smirked.

"You won't get any food if you're not quiet." He warned and started walking again. I knew he was joking, but I shut up anyways.

"Okay, we're here." Harry announced. I stopped beside him to see we were in a secluded part of the park.

"Great spot." I said, nodding my head in approval.

"I figured you would like it." Harry said, a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Awwwww, are you blushing?" I cooed, pinching his cheeks. This only caused his face to become even more red.

"No." He replied, swatting my hand away and turning so I couldn't see his face.

"It's okay, you're cute when you blush." I assured. He turned around at this and smirked cheekily.

"Did you just say I'm cute?" He asked.

"Yup." I replied, popping the 'p'.

"Well I think you're cute too." He said.

"No, no cheese." I said.