~*Chapter 21*~

~Dedication : JessicaRyleighOwens (*gasp* she plays Jess and she's awesome)

**Alex's POV**

Whoever it was, picked me up and ran off, heading to god knows where. I was frightened, too frightened to do anything. I held a tight grip onto Jessica's necklace. I was practically hanging onto it for dear life. It was all I had of her at the moment, and there was no way in hell I was letting go of it.

The person carrying me slowed down, coming to a complete stop. I was thrown into a car of some sort, hitting my head on the floor. The pain was killer, but I didn't dare move.

"Is she out?" A female voice asked. I instantly recognized it. My breath caught in my throat. I could tell a body was looming over me, and from my aunt's words, I knew I needed to stay completely still.

"Yes." A man?, muttered. My aunt cackled.

"Good."

"What are you going to do to her?" The man asked, slight concern in his tone.

"Oh nothing bad. She's mainly like, a, a, a trap."

"A trap for who?"

"Well first, her brat of a sister. Second, her pathetic excuse of a boyfriend. And third, her devil of a brother," Jenny explained, her tone getting more evil the more she talked. I could picture her rubbing her hands together, a sinister look on her face.

"Oh." Was all the second person said. I couldn't figure this person out. They were clearly working for my aunt, so why would they sound concerned about what was going to happen? Why didn't they agree to all of what my aunt was saying?

Her words overruled my other thoughts. I didn't care what happened to me, but if she dare lays a hand on Jess, Harry, or Seth, there will be hell to pay.

I stayed motionless, pretending to be passed out. Little does my aunt know that I overheard her plan, and I WILL do something to stop it.

**Jessica's POV**

I slumped down against the wall, my heart beating my fast, and my breathing irregular. I just stole from a street vendor. I never thought that I would ever in my life steel something, but I was starving. I lifted the delicious smelling pretzel to my mouth, my mouth watering.

I took a small bite, and I relaxed a little bit. It tasted wonderful, but I had to eat it slow. I needed to savor every last bit that I could. I took another bite, and another, and another until half of the pretzel was gone. I stopped myself from digging into it any further. I was worried I wouldn't find any food in the morning, so I need to save as much as I could for the next day.

I placed the pretzel under my shirt. It was uncomfortable, but the only option I had. I scooted closer to the trash can, leaning my head against it. I tuned out the eerie noises around me by humming quietly to myself. It kept me distracted, and helped me fall asleep.

**Harry's POV**

I woke to the blinding light of the sun. I groaned, rolling over and shielding my eyes. I wanted to drift back to sleep, but Seth was obnoxiously watching something on TV. I rolled back over, unwillingly resting my weight on my elbows.

"What are you doing?" I grumbled. Seth looked at me out of the corner of his eyes.

"Watching TV," he replied with a shrug. I was so tempted to chuck my pillow at him.

"You woke me up," I grumbled, stifling a yawn.

"Well sorry. If you didn't notice, your girlfriend is missing," Seth said, nodding his head to the spot next to me. I looked over and sure enough, Alex wasn't there.