~*Chapter 30*~

Dedication: forever_a_weasley13 (I always like their comments :))

**Jessica's POV**

I peeked around the door frame, spying on Alex. She was currently looking out the window.

"Al?" I called, stepping fully into the room. She spun around, sighing in relief when she saw it was me.

"Hey Jess," she said, giving me a small smile. She seemed worried about something. "What are you doing?" She asked as she walked over to the bed. She sat down on the edge, pulling her legs up to sit cross-legged.

"I wanted to talk to you," I said, my feet firmly planted in the ground. I was nervous to tell her how I really felt. She must have noticed my hesitation because she motioned me over.

"Sit," she chuckled, patting a spot on the bed next to her. I chuckled half-heartedly, making my way towards the bed. I sat down slowly, and as far from Alex as I could.

"What's got you acting so weird?" She asked, turning to face me. The floor suddenly captured my interest. "Jess?" She asked, placing her hand gently on my shoulder. I sighed, turning to face her. It was now or never.

"I'm jealous," I stated bluntly. Confusion flooded her features.

"What exactly are you jealous of?" She asked. At first I thought she would take this as a joke, but I was wrong. She was being completely serious about this whole thing.

"Of Harry. You always ask for him. 'Jess, Where's Harry?' 'Harry this, Harry that,'" I said, mocking her voice. Her features fell as she analyzed my words.

"Oh Jess," was all Alex said, guilt filling in her eyes.

"It's hard Al. Harry is clearly your main priority. You know, I actually loved when you two were broken up, so you would actually pay attention to me," I said bitterly. I didn't mean to be so harsh, but it was how I felt. Alex stared at me for a long while. Confusion and guilt swirled around in her eyes.

"That's not true Jess," she tried, but I shook my head.

"Yes it is Alex. If you would only watch how you are with him from another persons perspective, you'd understand," I said, standing up. She stared at me, regret dwelling in her features.

"Jess, I'm so sorry. I never even realized," she said, also standing to her feet.

"I know Alex, I know. I also know I shouldn't have bottled it inside of me. I should have told you a long time ago," I said, looking at the ground. Arms wrapped around my waist, and I was tugged roughly into Alex. She squeezed me tight.

"I'm sorry Jess, I really am. If I ever ignore you like that, or you feel that way again, you need to tell me, okay?" She said, pulling away to look me in the eye.

I nodded and hugged her again. "Good."

"By the way, Harry told me to come talk to you. I'm sure you want to know where he is," I said, cursing myself at the pain evident in my tone.

"No, not really. I want to hang out with my sis," Alex said, smirking as she nudged me. I rolled my eyes, but smiled. She was already making an effort.

**Alex's POV**

"Hey guys, sorry to interrupt. I'm just wondering where Harry is. He has been gone for awhile," Louis said popping his head into the room. I looked to Jess and watched as her face fell slightly.

"No we don't know where he is," I said, hinting towards Louis that this wasn't the best time to ask.

"Oh, I'm worried though. He said he's be right back," Louis said, now fully stepping into the room.

"And I'm sure he will, but we are kind of busy at the moment," I said, gesturing to Jess and I.

Ever since she told me how she felt earlier, I couldn't help but feel extremely guilty. I realized that she was right, and it made me feel worse. We had been talking about anything and everything for an hour now. It was nice actually. She told me all about Caleb, and how much she likes him. I didn't once mention Harry.

"Way to care about your boyfriend," Louis scoffed. Jess tensed next to me.

"It's not that I'm not worried, I'm hanging out with Jess," I said as calmly as possible.

"You aren't even worried about him?" Louis asked. He was testing me, and I didn't like it.

"It's not that I'm not worried Lou, it's just that it's not the best time right now," I said, walking over to him. He raised his eyebrows at me, giving me a slight glare.

"Okay then, fine. You do whatever you want. But if Harry gets hurt, I hope you know I'm going to be really pissed at you," Louis threatened. He shot me another glare as he exited the room. Worry did grow inside of me. First of all, I knew how Louis can be. Second, I was worried about Harry.

"Jess?" I asked, turning around to face her. "Where did you and Harry talk?"

"In the alley, why?" She asked, joining me on her feet. I walked towards the window, moving the curtain slightly aside to peek outside.

"I'm worried," I breathed. I felt bad because of what Jess said earlier, but now I feel bad because of what just happened with Louis.

"I know Al, be worried. It's okay," Jess reassured, sincerity in her eyes. "Go make things right with Lou," she said, shoving me towards the door. Before leaving, I gave her a giant hug.

"I love you Jess," I said, hugging her tighter.

"I love you too Al," she said, returning my squeeze. We pulled apart and I gave her smile before leaving.

"Lou, I'm sorr--" I said once I was out the door. He was staring wide-eyed at his phone.

"Louis?" I questioned, peeking over his shoulder. He didn't move as he let me read.

Message from: Hazza

Hey Lou. Look, Uhm, I kinda found myself in a bad situation. You could say Jenny found me, and I may or may not be being held hostage right now.

HELP.

-------

I just love cliffhangers.

I'm so sorry for the long wait! I just lost my motivation to write for a few days, and I've been pretty busy. So, I'm writing this at almost 1 a.m. because I love you. Heh, it's raining. I like rain.

Anyways....

THIS IS CHAPTER 30 ERMAHGAHD. THIS STORY IS GROWING UPMSO FAST. *le cries*

How do you like the new cover? If you want me to make you one for your story, just message me!

Make sure to take me up on my important announcement that's posted on my message board. I've already gotten like 20 messages. :p

New Louis fan Fic will be posted soon! It's called Empty. I hope you all will read it!

I have recently discovered the Janoskians... Oh my god, I fricken love them okay. Luke Brooks is my man. And oh my god, Jai and Arianna are like the cutest couple ever, okay.

Follow me on...

Twitter: @tianabub

Tumblr: www.tianabubb.tumblr.com

Instagram: @tianabub

Kik: tianabub

You guys got way past each of the goals last time, holy cow.

1,160-1 ,180+ followers, 400-500+ votes, 100+ comments.

Love you all! :) xx