~*Chapter 14*~

**Jessica's POV***

I was laying down n my stomach on my bed, scrolling through tumblr when a knock sounded on the door. I knew Alex was our with Harry, and she always tells me not to open the door when she's gone, but I was curious as to who it was. I hopped off of my bed and scrambled down the stairs to the front door. I opened the door cautiously.

A hand flew in and grabbed me, yanking me hard out the door. I screamed and tried to wiggle my way out of this strange person's grip, but they were too strong.

"Shut it, will you." The person growled. Their voice was deep, and raspy. I wanted to scream again, but I was afraid of what he would do to me if I didn't stay quiet. I heard a door open and I was thrust inside. I hit my head and felt myself go unconscious.

----

I woke up and my head was pounding. I looked around me to see that I was in... My aunt's house?

"Hello?" I called. My throat hurt and I could really go for a drink. After three minutes and there was no answer, I called out again.

"Ah, Jess, you're awake." Aunt Jenny said as she came into the room.

"What am I doing here?" I asked cautiously.

"Well, you're staying with me now." She said, taking a seat opposite me.

"What do you mean I'm staying with you now? What about Alex? What about my stuff? Wait, did you at least tell Alex? Oh, she's going to to be so worried if you didn't... And if you didn't, do you plan on telling her? Oh no, I don't have any clothes, or my iPod. Oh god...." I rambled.

"Will you shut up already." Aunt Jenny harshly snapped. I was taken aback by her attitude. She has never treated me like this before.

"Will you please explain?" I asked quietly.

"Not everything. Just that, I have taken your phone so you can't get ahold of anyone. Tomorrow we leave for America, and no, Alex cannot and will not know." Aunt Jenny said. I froze.

"Why can't Alex know?" I asked, fear growing inside me.

"Because we're hiding from her darling." She said. They was she said 'darling' sickened me.

"Why are we hiding from her?" I asked. Aunt Jenny let out an evil laugh.

"That's for me to know, and you to never find out." She said, smirking evily. I was really scared now.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked frightened.

"Oh, nothing to terribly bad." Aunt Jenny said, the evil smirk still plastered on her face.

"What does that mean?" I asked. She only laughed bitterly before leaving the room. Once she was out of sigh, I sat up and ran towards the door. I tried to open or but it was locked.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jenny asked, yanking on my hair to pull me away from the door. I squealed.

"Anywhere but here!" I yelled, trying to get out of her grip.

"I don't think so." She said, shoving me to the ground. She then kicked me in the stomach four times before walking away, laughing. I lay on the floor, in a ball, in a tremendous amount of pain.

"Why me?" I whispered, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I let one slip. I was going to wipe it away, but I felt to weak to move anything. And there I fell into a nightmare filled sleep.

**Alex's POV**

"W-what? No, no, no, no." I said repeatedly. I stood up and started pacing back and forth.