~*Chapter 36*~

Dedication: Greeceocampo (Happy birthday!)

**Alex's POV**

The ten of us had breakfast in Louis' room. It was quite a mess, but big enough for everyone to fit. Louis had ordered a large assortment of food. Including pancakes, bacon, eggs, French toast, waffles, and much, much more.

"Thanks for breakfast Louis!" I yelled as I slipped my arms into the sleeves of my coat.

"Where are you off too?" Louis asked curiously. Dad and I made eye contact. A small grin tugged at my lips at the thought of spending time with him.

"Dad is taking me somewhere," I said. We linked arms and headed for the door.

"Well, have fun then!" Louis yelled as we left. A chorus of 'byes' could be heard before the door slammed shut.

"Oh Alex, if you don't mind, I'd like to invite Seth along. I mean, he is your brother and all, also my son. It would make sense," dad said, fidgeting around on his feet. I chuckled at how nervous he was.

Placing a hand on his arm, I said, "Dad, of course we can bring Seth along! I will go grab him." He relaxed and gave a curt nod, signaling me to go ahead. I knocked on the door.

"I thought you were leaving," Louis proclaimed as he opened the door.

"Well hello to you too," I mocked, stepping around him. I could practically hear his eye roll.

"Seth!" I hollered. His head popped around Harry.

"Yeeeees?" He asked in a weird voice. I gave him a strange look before continuing.

"Dad wants you to come with us," I said. His eyes lit up, and he nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands together. "Let's go!" He called, skipping towards the door. I laughed at him. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my arm and spun me around quickly. Soft lips came into contact with mine.

"Bye babe. Have fun," Harry said as he pulled away. I rolled my eyes and pecked his cheek.

"Bye you cheeky fellow," I said. Winking at Harry, I left the room to find Seth and dad waiting for me.

"She's late because lover boy wouldn't let her go," Seth said, raising a mocking eyebrow in my direction. Heat rose in my cheeks.

"C'mon guys, lets go," dad said, laughing the awkward situation off. When he couldn't see us, I slapped Seth's arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" Seth asked, clutching his now sore arm.

"For embarrassing me," I said simply. He glared at me as I stuck my tongue out. Giving him an innocent look, I fell into step with dad.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. The curiosity of his secrecy of was driving me insane.

"You will see when we get there," was all he said. I furrowed my eyebrows in thought. I didn't know my dad very well, so I didn't know how his surprises and secrets worked. Stopping for a minute, Seth was next to me.

Leaning over, I whispered in his ear, "Where do you think he's taking us?"

"I don't know. You know him better than I do," Seth said.

"Yeah, not much," I sighed.

"Just have patience. I'm sure we will know soon," Seth said. How he was completely calm about this situation, I have no idea.

"By the way, we are walking there. It's somewhat of a hike," dad said. I mentally groaned, thinking this was not the right outfit to wear.

Ever since leaving the hospital two weeks ago, and finding out Jenny was gone for good, I've gone back to being my original self. Depressing things keep happening, making me someone I'm not. It's honestly great to feel this way again.

--

Thirty minutes later, we arrived at the location.

"Now kids," dad started. A strange look covered his face. "This is where I had to leave your mom," he continued. Silence fell over us as we absorbed this I formation. The rest of the way here was spent filling Seth in on everything. Tears had fallen from his eyes at learning what happened.

"Oh," was all I managed to say. I bent down next to the shrub. A horrible smell was coming from it. Remembering that dad hadn't been able to burry mom, I shuddered and backed up. A dead body was in those bushes, and it was extremely disturbing to think about.

"I figured you should at least see this place. It's like her grave," dad explained. It was sweet of him to do this. Moving forward again, I knelt in front of the shrub.

"Hi mom," I said. A few tears were already developed in my eyes. "I know I never actually got to meet you, but hearing your story, I forgive you for everything. I'm doing well, mom. It's weird to call you that, but I like the sound of it. I hope you are resting in peace. I love you," I said.

Standing up, I fell into the arms of my father. His wrapped around my waist and held me tight. Seth said words and also gave dad a hug.

"Thank you for bringing us here. It means a lot," I said. Seth nodded in agreement.

"You're welcome kids! I was thinking I could get someone out here to actually burry her. Or we can bring a gravestone and put it here. Just something so we always know this is the place. Also, if you want, you can come out here occasionally and talk to her," dad said.

Seth and I nodded. Forming a group hug, we said goodbye to my mom and went back to the hotel.

------

Short, I know, but sweet.

Most of you guessed it, good job.

I felt this chapter was needed. I am sorry it's so short though.

Guess who comes back soon?!

Oo, there's one last big thing that will be introduced in the next chapter!

If you guess what it is, the next chapter will be dedicated to you! Good luck! ;)

Good news! I will be editing this story as soon as it is finished!

Make sure to check out my other stories, 'Empty,' 'Gone,' and 'Oreo.' They are my next projects, so read them!

Follow me on....

Twitter: @tianabub

Tumblr: www.tianabubb.tumblr.com

Instagram: @tianabub

Kik: tianabub

Vote, comment, follow!

1800+ followers, 600+ votes, 115+ comments!

Love you all. :) xx