Her

Y/n Pov 

It was already 7.20 in the morning and i got up from a sweet sleep. Today was the last day to our vacation and laying in the bed or couch for the whole day wont work for me. I had to do something productive. I got off my bed and rushed to the bathroom and quickly got freshen up. I threw fresh set of clothes on my body and went downstairs hoping to cook some toast for myself. Yes, I live alone in huge house. I turned on the t.v hoping to hear some good new but again the same vampire news kept running. I went towards the kitchen island and started toasting my bread by putting it in the toaster. 

Exact 8.00am i stepped out of my house to wander around the streets of Seoul which were cold and damp. I silently kept walking as i saw the kids playing in the puddles which were formed by the road. Old and Young, Women and Men crossing the road in hurry. I quickly snapped a click in my camera which had been in my neck for a while now. I started looking for the moment i had captured in it. 

It was nothing but a busy Seoul Street, full of people running here and there

It was nothing but a busy Seoul Street, full of people running here and there. When i was finally satisfied by the pic i started heading to an silent alley. The place wasn't too far from the main street but it was really silent over here. Less people walking by the road maybe because it was early morning. 

I saw a book store and though visiting it before going further. I stepped inside the book store and got greeted by the desk person with a warm and welcoming smile. I kept wandering around the book store to get a book which was suitable for me to read. 

While i was looking around my eyes landing on something which made me stare it unknowingly. It was Her, a girl to be honestly the most beautiful girl I've seen around Seoul. She had her gaze fixed to one book and her mind maybe was debating weather to take it or not. It was almost the sunrise time so the Morning sunrays started mixing with the bright light fixed in the store. I couldn't keep my eyes of her so i took my camera and clicked few pictures of the female. 

While i was doing so someone around me said  "Young man can you please step aside i need to look there" A old man told you and you agreed with a smile. But again when you looked the girl had disappeared. You run around the while store again hoping to find the girl, but you leave a heave sigh in defeat. You take your camera and go trough the photo you have snaped of the girl.   

A small but cute smile appears on your face without you knowing, you smile at yourself and then ruffle your own hair before stepping outside the store

A small but cute smile appears on your face without you knowing, you smile at yourself and then ruffle your own hair before stepping outside the store. Your feet move towards the direction of the coffee shop where you were going to meet your friends. While you were waiting for the traffic lights to turn red you see a girl who was about to cross the road. 

The signals aren't red so the cars kept moving and the girl was unaware of it. You quickly go there and pull the girls hands before she gets hit by a black  Kia which was coming in full speed. You were anger on the girl for not playing attention, you pull of the girls earphone and say "Reading book and Listening to Music is Great, but not when you are on road be careful next time, miss" and you leave the girl in shock. 

After 15 minutes of walking you finally reach the coffee shop and realize that you've become a little late, that your friends were already here. 

"Y/n-ahh what took you so long?"