Escape

Suga Pov

I started by finding the location of my spy. After trying may times his location was out of reach "I cant reach him" i told the boy and they all started to worry "Try Y/n's no it was ringing" taehyung said and i followed what he told. 

I tried to call him first and the called reached his phone, it was easy to trace his location with that. I started tracing his location but it was taking a long time "Maybe he is far from Seoul because it is taking a lot time" i said and they all nodded.

"But why did y/n run away from the university" Jungkook asked "I dont know" jimin said sadly. "I know..." i said shortly and they all looked at me. "Y/n liked rosé from the blackpink group but because he started dating irene she stopped talking to him, when they broke up y/n tried to confess but saw her kissing another boy right in front of his eyes"  i said "I feel bad for him" taehyung said and all nodded. 

After almost waiting for half an we got the location, which was in an forest pretty far away from the busy Seoul City.  "We need to leave now" Rm said and we all ran behind him towards the parking lot. We all settled and he started driving, the road to the forest was pretty dark and quite, you could barely find houses in this area of Seoul. Mostly this area was known as the poor or farmer's area in the country.

"Right there" i said he stopped the car, after we got out we saw a Wearhouse styled building but there were a lot of muscle guys around. "That's it" i said pointing the building. "We need a plan" J-hope said and we all nodded. At first we thought to fight the guys to go inside by then it would be bad because we were not that well trained. 

"Listen, Rm, Jungkook and Jimin will distract the people and make them follow them in the forest. Me and Suga will be ready in the car to drive off, Jin and Taehyung will help y/n to get out" J-hope said explaining the plan. "But what if the girls are there inside" Jin asked "Take this, dont shoot just scared them" I handed them a small pocket sized gun which i carried for my safety. 

After few minutes we all spitted up into 3 groups and  started the mission. Me and J-hope waited in the car while the boys did the rest work. 

Taehyung Pov

At first We signaled Jungkook, Rm and Jimin to distract the guards. It was kinda funny to watch how they did it, meanwhile me and Jin hid in the bushes near by. They started dancing and singing in front of them which was really funny. 

When our route was clear we snuck inside the warehouse from the windows and landed in the room which was the living room. We both decided to check different rooms so we can find him fast. After searching the whole house we didn't find him "TAEHYUNG!!" i heard Jin shout from somewhere. I started going towards the direction from where the voice came. 

I saw he was sitting down beside y/n who was probably fainted. "I'll get water" i said and ran towards the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and went to the room. After handing the bottle to Jin he sprinkled some water on y/n's face and luckily he woke up. At first he didn't understand what we were going so we both decided to carry him. 

Once we were outside the house we went towards the van and Jin piggybacked y/n. As we reached the other boys got inside the car and we left the place as soon as possible. "ESCAPE!!!" jimin and jungkook shouted as they were happy and Jin and Rm just hugged y/n making sure he was ok, but y/n acted little differently. He was mostly quite when we entered Seoul city y/n finally said "Hyungs...can we please go at XXXX area" he quietly said.