Cold

Rosé Pov

"Yea y/n just broke up with her" i could hear some girls talking something about y/n. When i reached the canteen i asked lisa "Hey lisa, did y/n breakup with irene already?" i asked. "Yea some students say she was seducing him and some say he was being touchy" lisa said while she continued taking a bite of her sandwich. 

One way i could trust 'she was seducing him' but not 'he was being touchy' because y/n wasn't that kind of boy. Its been almost 2 week since i've talked to y/n. I decided to be cold to him because of seulgi his ex and another because of what i saw on the farewell day. Still my question was unanswered if he didn't love me why did he made me feel like he did when we were together? 

I shrugged of my thoughts when i saw y/n coming inside the canteen. He directly went over the main counter and took an apple. While he was going jennie unnie stopped him "Hey y/n...uhm we just heard about your break, hope your okay" she said "Dont worry jen i'm okay" he gave a simple smile and left. But still his smile was successful to melt my heart. 

Y/n Pov

It had been few days after my breakup and still rosé was cold to me. Everytime i greeted her she never replied. Everytime i tried to talk to her she disappeared, whenever i tried to get close to her she pushed me away. Did i hurt her so much or she's just disappointed. 

I had decided to approach to her tomorrow...

Seulgi Pov

"What happened what are you crying?" joy asked Irene who came back crying. She sat on one of the couch chairs and sobbed harder and harder. "Did you breakup?" i asked with a smirk, and she looked at me "H-how did you know?" she asked me from between her sobs. 

"Haha, I've known you for years now and last time when y/n proposed you i couldn't see love in your eyes Irene, It was lust and i know how down you can go to get what you want" i said "He didn't fall for that" she answered. "But what did you do?" Yeri asked Irene 

"Nothing much exposed my boobs to him" she said "I bet he didn't even touch or look at them, he's a gentle man" Wendy said and the others nod. "He might be but i'm not" irene said. 

"Will do something tomorrow" seulgi said and left the living room. "I'm worried what's going on in his brain" Joy said "I hope nothing bad will happened" Yeri said. "Lets sleep now" Wendy said and they also went to their rooms. 

Rosé Pov

It was hard to forget someone like him, but then my phone rang and i got a text from Jaehyun. 

Text: 

JaeH:
Hie rosie i'm coming from your area tomorrow so i'll pick you up. 

Be ready on time. 

Good Night <3 

I left a huge sigh thing how to get rid of the new boy, Me and Jaehyun met on the rooftop after i saw Y/n hugging Irene. From then onwards he always companied me in school. Many times he tried to be close to me but i always refused. 

At one point i missed y/n so much that i compared jaehyun with y/n. But right now i had nothing to do with y/n, Jaehyun had always been clingy and i've told him many times to stop. Lisa once told me that he Likes me but i never payed attention. 

And tomorrow he told me he'll pick me us, there was something fishy there. He never come in my area so there something wrong with that. I tried to remove Jaehyun from my mind after the text but it was hard not to think about why was he coming to pick me up. And at the other side a happy and cheerful part of me was missing because of y/n...