Address

Rosé Pov

I kept watching until they beat him so bad that he fainted again. This was the second time they did this to him and why...just because i approached to him. As he fainted I went over the boys. "You did it again?" i said they all creeped out because of my sudden appearance. The two of them ran away leaving the main man. "I told you to stay away from him didn't I?" i asked and he nodded "Listen Rosé, I dont know if your courting on that shit but i swear i am more better then him" the Chanyeol guy said with full confidence. 

"Oh...so you really think that your brave huh?" I asked as slowly my eyes started turning blood red he nodded and gulped as he saw my eyes. "Let me show you who i am" He was scared and he saw my fangs instantly coming out. "Y-y-y-your a V-v-vampire" he said shivering and shuttering. "Yes...and now i need blood" i smirked and he went on his knee's begging for forgiveness. Just at the time i was about to bite his neck with my sharp fangs, Lisa dashed into the rooftop door. "CHAE STOP" she said stopping me from what i was doing. 

"Did they bully y/n again?" she asked while she came walking towards my direction. "Yes, his probably fainted because of fear" I said getting up while chanyeol's body fell on the ground. "Dont worry i didn't bite him, just scared him a little" I said and lisa nodded. Y/n was again bleeding mess. Lisa passed me a water bottle and sprinkled some water on his face hoping he would get up. "Lets do a thing, you and the other 2 unnie's just tell the council about the bulling thing, I'll take him home" she nodded and started leaving. "But wait what about him?" lisa asked pointing chanyeol's body "I dont care" i said and she giggled. 

We both parted our ways. I decided to take y/n to his house. I managed to make him sit in my car, but the problem was i didn't knew his address. I tried may times until he finally woke up. 
"hey are you okay here take this" i handed him water and pain killers. He was quite in pain because i could see blood coming out from a lot of cuts and his nose. After he got a bit settled i asked him "So tell me your address" i said as i started my car "You dont need to do this" he said while he tried to move a bit but it hurt bad and he screamed "AHHH SHIT". It was too painful to wait someone struggling. "I have too tell me real quick now" i demanded "XXXX street near XXXX" it didn't take much time to reach because you had your car. When you reached you helped him get off and go near the door. "I do it you can leave" he said "nope tell me where's the key?" i said. 

All he could so was sigh in defeat because he knew getting rid of me was hard. "In my right pocket of the bag" as soon as i got the key i opened the entrance door. And what i saw was amazing.   

Firstly i needed to admit the house looked amazing from outside

Firstly i needed to admit the house looked amazing from outside. And then the door way looked legit. 

As you helped y/n to get inside, you made him sit on the couch so you could just lock the door

As you helped y/n to get inside, you made him sit on the couch so you could just lock the door. "The house is Legit" you said as you came back towards him. "You can have a tour if you want" he said as he tried to remove his shoes. 

"Yes i'll surely have but let me help you first" you genuinely smile.