Find him out

Jimin Pov

I was called back in university for taking my files back which the teachers had. I was thinking to meet y/n shortly because we haven't met him after the farewell party because you know our exams started. While i was walking in the hallways many juniors students greeted me. While i was going to the library are i saw y/n on the university ground and looked he was running away from something. When i turned to the other side i saw a girl kissing a boy. 

What relation did the girl have with him that he ran outside the university. I handed my books to the juniors and told them to take care of them for a while and ran behind y/n. He ended up coming to the park which was little far from the university. 

I thought hiding and seeing what he was doing was the best option, so i wore glasses and cap and sat on a bench which was a bit far away from his but he was clearly seen. I could see he was crying, and i've never seen him crying in all these years i knew him. It felt bad so i wanted to comfort him and ask what was the matter. I was about to walked near him but i saw 'her' 

Yes, it was his ex Seulgi but this time she was giving a different vibe. She stood right behind him and talked something. Before y/n could see who it was i saw her hitting him with a metal stick. I started going near him but suddenly i dashed onto someone. I realized it was a old lady  so i stopped and helped her. "I'm sorry mam, i didn't look" i politely said "Its ok son take care next time" she said. The lady got up and sat by the bench with my help i said sorry again and went but it was too late. Seulgi and Y/n had already disappeared. 

I ran outside the park but i couldn't find them, i could only see a black Mercedes-Benz Sprinter which was moving. I sighed and called Jungkook as fast as possible. 

On Call: Jimin - Italic Bold, Jungkook - Italic Normal. 

Jimin: Hello Kook? 

Jk: Yes hyung? 

Jimin: Tell the boys to set a emergency meet up now, i'm coming

Jk: Hyung what happened? 

Jimin: I feel y/n is kidnapped.

Jk: What- How? 

Jimin: I'll tell you once i get home bye. 

Call Ends

I hurried to get back to the dorm because the boys needed to know. After 20 minutes of taxi ride i got home and ran to the meeting room. I saw all the boys sitting with tensed faces. As i entered i was attacked with questions about how that happened and who did that. 

"STOP!!" i almost shouted. "I JUST SAW SEULGI HITTING HIM WITH A STICK AND THEN THEY WERE GONE" I said and they all were quite because the raise of my voice tone. "We need to do something" Taehyung said and the others nodded. "Uhm guys do you know where's Suga?" i asked after seeing that he was missing. "Dont know you know he's in his room mostly" j-hope said. "Should we let him know?" rm asked . "Ofcourse he needs to know" jungkook said. 

We continued talking and Suga hyung walked him. At first he was surprised after knowing that Y/n was kidnapped but then he was quite. We kept on thinking how to find where y/n is. "Should we tell the police?" Taehyung said and the frown on our faces went more down. "We cant Seulgi is the daughter of a higher profiled man, it would be easy for her to be free and also its just time wasting" J-hope explained. 

We all talked but it was strange that Suga was still quite. But then he spoke up. "Guys...i know something"