Blackpink

Y/n Pov

"Y/n-ahh what took you so long?" Jungkook hyung asked as he saw me entering the café. "Nothing much, just stopped by the book store" I answered as i went over the table and sat with them. "Dose y/n know about it?"  Suga hyung said and i looked at them with confused eyes. What were they talking about that i need to know? "Maybe not, who dont you tell him" J-hope hyung said looking at Suga hyung. He turned his face towards me "Y/n-ahh you know the famous girl group from YG University is transferring to our school" He told me and i just simply nodded, but wait who and what is Blackpink? "Who are those hyung?" I asked because curiosity was killing me. "Y/n-ahh you dont know about them, do you?" Jimin hyung asked me politely. I shake my head telling no. "They are well known because of their pretty looking faces and also they come from rich families. We came to know them when we had a match with their school" Jin Hyung explained and i just nodded not showing any interest in it. "But y/n's gotta be lucky, we'll leave the school soon so we cant get closer to them but y/n can" Tae hyung joked which made each person on the table laugh. 

The rest of the talks went on and on. The boys talked about their future plans and many more things. Before going home they wished me all the best for my last year and we all parted ways. 

While i was walking home, the streets were silent i checked my phone time and it was already past 8pm the night was coming up. It had become dangerous from Seoul people to travel at night, it had high risk to be attacked by a vampire. As i reached home, I changed into normal clothes which was a light pink shirt and grey sweat pants, and sat watching T.V for some time. 

??? POV

It was night time, which met we needed to be active. Me and my other 3 bestfriends were ready to hunt on. We're Vampires but not the evil one. Its true vampires were known as merciless and ruthless creatures but we did have a heart. 

???: "That's my target"  one for my friends pointed a human walking down the streets." Oh look there are 2 more people coming."  my other friend pointed towards two lady walking. "Even i got my food"  i said pointing towards a man walking to the opposite direction. "3...2...1...ATTACK" We four ran on our targets. My friends kept on doing their business in their style and i did it in my style. Firstly I hypnotized the man and as it was done I bit his arm vein and sucked all the blood in his body. After we finished our work we left the 4 bodies lying and went to our place. 

Y/n Pov

It was 6.20am when my alarm rang. It took me few minutes to get out of my bed. I got freshen up and wore this 

I went directly in the kitchen and removed the Hotdog kept inside the fridge which i brought last night

I went directly in the kitchen and removed the Hotdog kept inside the fridge which i brought last night. I heated it and sat eating while i turned on the T.V. 

BREAKING NEWS: 4 DEAD BODIES FOUND ON THE STREETS IN THE EARLY MORNING. ALL THEY BODIES HAVING SIMILER MARK ON THE NECKS, FOOT AND ARMS. THEY DOCTORS SAID THE VICTIM WAS A VAMPIRE WHO NEEDED BLOOD. ALSO NONE OF THE BODIES HAVE EVEN A SINGLE DROP OF BLOOD LEFT IN THEM. THE FUTHER REPO- 

I turned of the T.V and left a heavy sigh. I walked over the sink to wash my place, while i was doing that few thought came in my mind. 'Why do they have to kill people, just for blood?' 'Can't they just go to the hospital and ask for it?'. It was true i didn't like vampires...and why. Because of a sad experience in the past. 

FLASHBACK
AUTHOR POV

It was a dark night and a lady was walking on the streets with her young boy who was 6 years old. While they were walking a creature creeped out from the bush and attacked the lady. While the kid was scared, he ran and hid himself behind the bush as his mother told him to do. The kid watched from the bushes how the ruthless creature killed his mother with one bite, sucking all the blood she had. The creature left and the boy came outside the bushes, he was young and immature all he could do was cry and shake his mother hoping she would wake up. 

Later in the morning the neighbors found the body and the boy who was sleeping beside the body. They called the family of the boy and the lady who was dead. They boy decided to hate the creatures called 'Vampires' for talking away his mother. 

End of the Flashback

Y/n Pov 

As i looked at the clock  it was already 7.00pm. 'Did i waste that much time?' i asked myself . I quickly left my house, so i wont be later for my first day in the new semester.