Promoted

Rosé Pov

I opened my handbag and pulled out the box alice unnie had packed, We've been waiting to tell him about this from long but i wanted to give him a little surprise.

"Babe...i want to tell you something" i shyly said as i removed my head from his shoulder. "What is it?" he asked. "You're promoted" i said and he blankly started me trying to figure out what i was trying to tell. Then i handed him the box and smiled. He looked at me before opening the box. 

It was the diagnosed photo of my pregnancy with my pregnancy test positive

It was the diagnosed photo of my pregnancy with my pregnancy test positive. "I-i-is this t-true?" he asked with words cracking in his mouth. I nodded and he pulled me into a kiss, a passionate one. "We're gonna be mom and dad soon" i smile as we connect our foreheads. For some time we stayed life that before going back tp our hotel room.

Y/n Pov

"WHAT THE HECK!!?!?" "Y/N HOW DARE YOU TOUCH OUR LITTLE ROSIE??" "COMGRATULATIONS GUYS!!" the girls screamed from the other side of their phone. It was easy for me to hear them as rosie kept the phone on speaker. As soon as they came to know about rosie's pregnancy they started screaming and shouting.

"when did this all happened?" jennie asked rosie 'Maybe...few weeks ago" she blushed while answering "Where's y/n i gotta talk to him" lisa said demandingly. "He's listening too you can say it lisa" rosie said "YAH Y/N YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT HOW COULD YOU DO THAT WITH ROSIE YOU KNEW SHE WAS OUR LITTLE BABY" she shouted me and i couldn't help but laugh. "Lisa its fine they are getting married anyways" jisoo said.

"So y/n is gonna be the one to take care of rosie now" jennie asked "Yea...its my responsibility" i said and then went to take a shower. It was crazy i was gonna be a dad soon and also our marriage was coming up. There were a lot things to be done and a lot more to go. Me and Rosie decided to have full fun until we were in Australia because after going back to Seoul we would be busy as usual.

1 day later

Rosie's mother often came over our hotel and asked rosie and me to stay at their place but rosie denied. We even hung out with alice and some of rosie's old school mates. Today Clare and Mason(Rosé's mom and dad) invited me and rosie for a coffee and we both decided to go.

Over here y/n Alice said and took me to the living room. Mason bough a huge but old book which was actually a photo album. It had a lot of their family pics. Mason was pretty kind who let me borrow some of rosie's child hood pics.

It was really great when mason told the stories related to the pics.

"We actually went to buy Avril Lavigne album for Alice because she desperately wanted it and then i saw this little princess listening to songs in the song booth" mason told as he showed the pic of baby rosie wearing a headphone and hearing music

"We actually went to buy Avril Lavigne album for Alice because she desperately wanted it and then i saw this little princess listening to songs in the song booth" mason told as he showed the pic of baby rosie wearing a headphone and hearing music. "She loved that shop so much that she wasn't ready to leave" he mother Clare handed me, Alice and Mason coffee cups and sat with us. "Where's rosie?" i asked her and she joined "She's making tea for herself" her mother said.

We continued looking for photos and i took these. 

The day was spent really good with her family