Its coming back

Rosé Pov

I reached home at almost 1pm and unlocked the door. The whole house was empty i decided to take a look on y/n and hyejin. First i went to hyejin's room and saw my little baby sleeping. Then i decided to see y/n but he wasn't tp be found. I searched the whole house but no he wasn't there also he's car was missing. 

Maybe something came up. I took a bath and went inside our room. I looked over y/n's side and it seemed empty. I left a sigh but i spotted something, i went over y/n's side and checked his lamp table. I found 2 purple envelops inside them, I decided to open them and read them. 

After i was done reading i decided to call BamBam. 

On Call: BamBam

B:
 Yea what happened chaeyoung? 

R: I guess seulgi is back

B: Yea i know its been 2 months that happened

R: YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME???

B: Chaeyoung listen i'm sorry but i was on a new case

Call Ended

I decided to end the call with bambam and tried to call y/n. Well bambam is an police officer and he arrested RedVelvet after the incident happened on his father's wedding. I panicked because bambam told seulgi was back and the letters were ofcourse sent by her. 

Y/n Pov

I reached the park and saw Irene and Seulgi standing "Long time no see babe" seulgi tried to hug me but i stopped her. "Seulgi you know you need to stop this" i said and she grinned evilly. "What do you mean baby, you know i still love you" she said. 

"I know but even you are aware that i'm married and you cant have me anymore so just leave" i said. It was my first time watching Seulgi leave with Irene. But something felt off, i decided to go back home. While i was driving i checked my phone and saw lot of missed calls from rosie. 

Maybe she was back home. I stepped inside my house and saw rosie sitting on the couch. As she saw me she ran to hug me. "I thought i lost you" she started sobbing, i had to pick her up and i did. I bough her to our room and placed her on our bed. I wiped her tears "Everything is okay" i said "W-why d-didn't your t-tell me a-about t-them?" she showed me the letter seulgi had sent me. "I didn't want you to worry about you" i said and she kept crying a little. 

After a long talk with rosie we both went to sleep. Well rosie was really worried for me after reading the letters from seulgi. It wasn't that i didn't wanted to sleep but the events that happened and seulgi showing up after years and walking away without saying anything was off. 
My thoughts were pushed aside as rosie hugged me while she was deep asleep. I turned towards her and saw her beautiful sleepy face. She was a real angle or maybe 'vampire angle'. As i kept looking her my eyelids started being heavy and at last i had to close them and drift to sleep. 

Seulgi Pov

"Wendy, Joy break trough" i ordered. And saw Wendy and joy breaking inside y/n's house. After waiting for some time i saw them coming back with his daughter in their arms asleep. "She's deeply sleep" joy said as we all got inside our van. "She's really cute" Yeri said pinching the little girls cheeks. "She's y/n's daughter after all" irene answered. 

"Shut up bitches we need to focus on our plan" i said and they all became quite. It had been 3 years we all have been in jail and being there my hunger to be with y/n grew more and more. I wanted him to be with me, I loved him and i needed him. But he was really stubborn and he wont listen. My workers Lee Know and Bang Chan have been keeping an eye on y/n and his family. 

Seeing their pictures which Bang Chan bought every week made my heart ache. It should be me who's there not that girl. I wanted him and that was my final decision i didn't care if i had to kill his only daughter to get him but i will if its for him.