Only you

Rosé Pov

It sliced my hear into pieced as i saw Seulgi's lips touched y/n's lips. I looked down with tears flowing until i hear a loud noise which made me look up again. I could see seulgi on the ground as y/n got up from his chair. He ran near me and hugged me tight until again someone hit him from the back. 

"I-i'm okay" he smile and told me but i could see his eyes puffy and red which meant he cried. "Y/n...your my husband now come here babe" she said coming near me and y/n. From behind a voice could be heard It was jennie unnie who said "YOU BITCH STAY AWAY FROM THEM" Everyone started coming near as as seulgi commanded "KILL THEM ALL". They boys parted their ways to fight with the 6 body guards and Jungkook fought with Yeri who tried to hit me. The other 3 girls were fighting with the other RedVelvet members. The left over were Me and Seulgi. She pulled y/n by his hair and forced him to kiss her again and my blood boiled. My eyes became blood red and my fang grew again. "Leave him i said" i said calmly which made seulgi and everyone in the surrounding look towards me. 

I could see  BTS little scared when they saw the real me but they already knew because we told them when we were getting here. "Y-you are a vampire?" seulgi said and i saw the other girls turning into vampire too. You punched seulgi on her face making her fall on the ground. You could see her wipe her blood before getting up "it should be proper, GIRLS TRANSFORM" she said and the Red Velvet girls transformed into Werewolf's which made y/n and BTS gasp. 

Seulgi looked at y/n who was shocked at the moment and said "Dont worry babe i'll turn you into a wolf too on our honeymoon, let me deal with her first" she said running towards you and hitting you hard. 

Y/n Pov 

All i could do was sit on the floor and see the people around me fight. Until someone pushed me on the ground and crawled on top of me. "remember me?" it was Irene's voice who was a wolf in current state she tried to get closer to me but she was pushed by jennie who told me "RUN Y/N I'LL MANAGE THAT BITCH" she went and hit irene hard. 

I tried to rn but again i looked at the surround and saw everyone bleeding badly even the boys who were probably tired fighting with the body guards. After sometime the surrounding was clamed RedVelvet transformed back to human and layed down bleeding while blackpink and bts were trying to catch breath. 

The only people on the battel field were Seulgi and Rosie. I could see Rosé half bleeding and weak. Looking at Seulgi she knew Rosé was weak at this point. She took a run towards rosé who was trying to be stable. At this very point all you though was rosé safety. 

You ran in between her and Seulgi until you felt a strong punch in your stomach which made you cough all your blood out. "Y/N" the only words came out from rosé mouth and everything went pitch black. 

Rosé Pov 

Y/n fell on the ground by the hard punch of seulgi, i ran near him as soon as i realized even seulgi did the same she was about to reach near y/n but something hit her which her faint and fall on the ground. 

I looked up and saw Suga oppa with a shock gun i assume he shot Seulgi with it. As the war was clamed y/n's dad and Ms. Oh walked in and saw y/n laying down. "What happened?" he asked and Jungkook told everything. 

I hugged his body hoping for him to wake up as everyone were standing in a circle around us. Y/n's dad again spoke up. "Chaeyoung you can still save him...only you"