Touchy

Y/n Pov

After Me and Irene started dating everything was great at first, She really liked me and so was so caring and kind. It would be bad if she found out the truth. She was really great, she often brought me food which she cooked by herself and always hangout with me. But that was the silence before the lighting started...

It had been 1 week since me and Irene were dating and in that one week everything was perfect. She daily bought me food, always hangout with me at the park, café and also at my house but as the 2nd week began her behavior started to change. 

Week 2 Day 1 
She was being extra clingy around even when she knew i didn't like that. I had already told her not to be more clingy because i hated that. She often looked at me throwing flying kisses and winks which made me a lot more uncomfortable during lectures. This went on for 2 days straight. 

Week 2 DAY 3

Today was more worst then the first 2 days, today she came and sat beside me. The whole lecture she would look at me and when i would catch her staring me she would either wink or give me a flying kiss. She was already clingy but she started crossing her limits as she started to be a little touchy. She would always hold my hand during lecture and would hug me whenever she wanted. 

Week 2 Day 5
Today she crossed her limit. At first she started touching my thighs and then her hand slowly traveled to my crotch and she started massaging it slightly. She even tried to pull my hands towards his womanhood but i refused. I was furious this time, as soon as the class was over i pulled her outside the class. I didn't mind if students talked about us but now i was done talking her shits. 

I pulled her towards the music room which was mostly quite this time, and locked the door. She though i was playing with her she she wishpered near my ear "Lets do it here baby" in a seducing way. "We are done Irene" that all i could say to keep it short. "What do you mean y/n?, even i know you want me" she said as she stared unbuttoning my shirt. I harshly hit her hands throwing them away from my body. 

"Why are you doing this, you were never like this irene you know what i'm done talking this shit relationship with you. Lets breakup we're done" i said as saw her expression change " The truth is the note which you found on your locker was meant for someone i truly loved but i by mistakenly sticked it on your locker because i was in hurry, and then you read it. It was too late for me to fix this mistake" i asked as i went towards the window. One thing i truly liked about the music room was it was soundproof. 

So no one ever knew if you were crying or laughing inside. None of the outer voice came inside or none when out. I often came to this room when no one was there, I always practiced guitar and sing here all alone. Can tell after rooftop this was my 2nd favorite spot in the whole university. 

Rather then going a dramatic reaction she pulled me by my wrist and made me turn towards her. I didn't realize while i was looking outside the window irene had unhooked her bra and right now she had pulled her shirt up with her one hand while she was exposing her bare and naked chest. "You cant resist this baby~" she again said in seducing tone. 

I immediately pull her shirt back down "Are you crazy, you say its love but i can see clear lust in you eyes? I'm not even that good why do you want me Irene. Lastly, And it was great because it was me but next time before showing your bare chest to some man think twice" 
i left the room as fast as i could and tried my best no to remember anything what just happened.