End game (Part one)

Y/n Pov

As soon as the sunlight was gone rosie helped me to get up and instructed me to find hyejin. I could see J-hope and Rm fallen deeply hurt because of the fight and now the girls took their vampire from and started finding the girls so the boys were still busy to fight with some guards. 

I went inside the door which lead me to a hallway with many rooms. I started finding hyejin by calling out her name loud hoping she would reply. Finally i saw an open door to a room and as i peeked i saw Hyejin lying in Irene's arms peacefully. 

"I-irene p-please" i said and i moved towards irene and hyejin. "Please let her go" i went on my knees and begged her to leave hyejin. "Dont worry she's sleeping y/n" irene told calmly. "L-let her g-go she's i-innocent" my voice started to crack up. 

"I promise i wont hurt your daughter, stand up" she said in a clam tone which made me stare her blanky. "Here" he handed hyejin to me and kissed her forehead one last time. "I know i've made many mistakes and loving you was one. Being in jail made me realize that i had to let you go for your happiness and i accepted my fate of not being with you" she paused "But looks like seulgi still didn't learn her lesson, even in the jail she planned to kill rosé and take you away from her. I'm sorry for mine and her's mistakes as well i hope you forgive us" she calmly said. 

"I'm glad you understood your mistake Irene" i gave her a small hug and we both decided to head back. 

Rosé Pov

The girls almost gave up because the werewolf's were become very powerful. Another punch on my right jaw made me fall on the ground again. I could see y/n coming back with hyejin and irene. He looked at me and ran towards me but he couldn't reach me because seulgi hit him in his back. Luckily Irene was swift enough to catch hyejin, was she in our side now?

"Aw babe did i hurt you too much" she said as she pulled y/n by his hair which as the most painful thing to watch. "Bring the kid here" she ordered irene but surprisingly she backed off. I put all my straight together and stood up. My vision as still blurry but i could see a gun lying beside a guards body. As seulgi pulled y/n and started going near irene and hyejin i pulled the gun up and tried my best to aim. My vision got more blurry. 

Taehyung  Pov

Chaeyoung was about to pull the trigger, but then i saw joy holding another gun in her hand and she was pointing at Chaeyoung. 

Y/n Pov

I was being harshly dragged but it all stopped by 2 gunshots heard. And then more 2 I lifted my head as saw chaeyoung holding a gun towards seulgi who was about to fall. I got up and ran towards irene making sure both Irene and Hyejin were okay. As she handed hyejin to me she went near Seulgi's body and started sobbing, even if she helped us but still seulgi was her friend. 

I turned to know where the rest 3 gunshots came and saw everyone running to one side. I started running as fast as i could after knowing Taehyung was shot. He was still conscious "Tae hold we'll get the ambulance"  i said as i handed hyejin to lisa and started finding a phone. "Y-y/n-ahh d-dont" his weak voice could be heard. "I need to go" he gave a painful smile which broke everyone's heart. 

"Hyung we can still save you" jungkook said sobbing. "T-tell T-Tzuyu that i-i love h-her" he said with his weak voice. He looked at me and then at Chaeyoung before saying "T-take c-care you b-bot-" he voice fainted and we all broke down crying.