Its My job

Rosé Pov 

I took the tray of hot food and traveled to y/n's bedroom. I opened the door and saw y/n looking outside the window. It actually hurt to watch him like that, I kept the food tray on the lamp table and went near him. 

When he noticed my presence he hugged my waist and stayed quite. "Y/n...do you know the truth" i said as i caressed his hair lightly. "What truth" he asked. "The truth why your father left?" i said and he looked at me in surprise.  It took me long to tell him the whole story his father told me. "But he cared for his sister more then is own son" he said. I shook my head and went near the food tray, the food was finally on normal room temperature. 

I took a spoon full of rice and moved it towards y/n "Here open up"  i said and he did, "It doesn't me that he didn't love you, it meant that he loved you the most" i said with a smile on my face. "How come?" the question was asked by y/n "If he didn't love you he wouldn't come back after 6 years...if he didn't love you he wouldn't come back right now" i took a deep breath. "What you did in this past years with you father isn't wrong y/n, you had rights to do that because you were unaware of the truth. Now you know it you should  apologize to your dad" i said as i fed him the last spoon left in the dish. 

"Dont forget he was the one who killed the vampire for killing your mom and making you cry"  i said before getting outside the room with an empty food tray. 

Y/n Pov 

When she said the last line before getting outside the room i realized how much my dad actually loved me. Which human would be that strong to kill a vampire just because his son was crying. Which made you realized that your hate towards your father was a complete wrong thing. 

When rosie came back inside the room you decided to apologize to her first and then you both decided to visit your old house where your dad was staying. 

"Rosie...thankyou again for making me realize what i was doing"  i said and kissed her soft lips again. "Its ok it was my job baby" she gave me a sweet smile. The rest night me and rosé decided to stay up while i prepared to face my dad tomorrow and she gave me all the courage i needed.  

The Next Day

I felt someone shaking my body repeatedly i tried opening my eyes but they immediately closed because of the exposer of sunlight coming from my window, i turn my side and try to open my eyes and i'm greeted by my girlfriends pretties smile on her face. "Wake up babe we'll be late" she once again shook my arm. I gave her a peck on her lips which made her smile grow wider. 

We both got off bed and i went to the bathroom to be fresh and rosie went down in the kitchen to make us some breakfast. 

Being honest from the time she had entered my life, i've learned to find happiness in all the small moments i've spent with rosie. She's become my happiness pill now. I'd just hope that the upcoming time would be more grate with her beside me. 

"Hmm smells good"  i said as i back hugged rosie while she was flipping the pancake. After she's done flipping she turns off the stove and places the pancake in the dish. We both went and sat at the island eating the pancakes she had made and trust me she was an amazing chef. 

"I'll do the plates you go get ready" you said picking up her plate and moving near the sink. So for today the task was meeting your dad and his girlfriend. You just put on some white shirt with sweater on top. You make sure it matched your style because you liked lose and baggy clothes more then tight ones. 

Your look spiced up when you started rolling your shirt hands and your girlfriend saw you doing that

Your look spiced up when you started rolling your shirt hands and your girlfriend saw you doing that. "Staring is rude" you said as you saw rosie staring you from the stairs while you were still rolling the sleeves up. 

She came down wearing a light blue dress which perfectly matched her personality not mentioning a short black sweater to cover her arms because you were meeting your father. And her hair tied into a messy pony which add sparkle to her look. 

When you were done checking her out she asked "Shall we leave if your done checking me out" you could find her cheesy tone speaking

When you were done checking her out she asked "Shall we leave if your done checking me out" you could find her cheesy tone speaking. You nod and pull her hand intertwined in your wile you both leave the house and go towards your car.