Kidnapped (Smut)

Y/n Pov

The time i saw them kiss everything went blurry, my head was spinning  i was completely going insane. I thought it would be better if i leave the place as soon as possible.  I got up and ran as fast as i could. I dash onto many people but i didn't bother to say sorry. Finally when i reached a park which was little afar from our school, I went and sat on a bench. I closed my eyes as tears ran down my cheeks. 

There were a lot of aged people in the park but i didn't care. While i was crying i remembered when a cruel vampire killed my mother in front of my eyes and all i could so was cry until the neighbors found out about it in the next morning. 

"Life is so unfair...you cant get what you will" someone said form your back side. Before you could see who the person was. A sharp metal thing hit your head and last thing you know was everything going black after the women's voice. 

Seulgi Pov

"i dont think its a good idea"
joy said and i grabbed her troth and started squeezing  it  and she winched in pain. "You all have to listen to me" i said and they all nodded in fear. 

Flashback

So the plan is, We would kidnap y/n so we could keep him with me forever. They all disagreed at first but after knowing the advantages they all agreed. Yes, maybe we all liked y/n because of his body...or maybe we just wanted to use him for ourselves. Still the girls were scared but after knowing i wanted to do it. 

We first decided to kidnap him from his house before he leaves for university and the plan was set me, irene and Joy were the on who would bring y/n and Wendy and Yeri would be in the car. But we got late because joy had to deal with her stuff with joy. 

End Of Flashback 

So we had to follow him all to the university and then we saw what happed with him we saw him running outside the university and went to the park which was little far from the university. He sat on one of the bench and cried. "Gurls i'll deal with him alone" I said and took the metal stick in my hand, I lit him inside my long hand sleeve so the people around wont know. 

"Life is so unfair...you cant get what you will" i said as i stood behind him. Before he could see my face i swung the stick and hit his head. I felt bad doing it but i had to, Once he was unconscious the girls helped me to put him inside the car. 

45 minutes later we drove towards the Wearhouse we owned.  We were now pretty far away from the Busy Seoul, almost near the forest. We let our guards move y/n inside to the room. Irene sat beside him until he was unconscious. While the other girls went to their rooms. 

"Wanna enjoy him?" i said she just shrugged of and left the room leaving me and an unconscious y/n alone. 

Unknowingly, my hands started touching his body as if they waited for this moment, Slowly i started unbuttoning his shirt one my one exposing his body, couldn't tell it was athletic but it was slight muscular. Then my hands snaked towards his pants and started moving on his crotch my hands went up and down his crotch as i stared feeling strong lust filling inside me. 

I went on my knees and unzipped his pants leaving him in his boxers. It was cute of him who still wore Avenger's Boxer. Maybe he stilled liked them, I remembered the time when he almost begged to me to join him for the Avenger's : Infinity War. 

I looked over his face which was still innocently unconscious i ruffled his hair and started undressing myself until i was completely naked. I went near him and pulled his boxers down and started massing his manhood. While i was busy taking his manhood inside my mouth and giving it a mouth blowjob i could feel his body moving maybe he was awake. 

Before he could say anything i felt a 3rd person presence with us. When i looked up i saw Irene who gave y/n chloroform
 with a handkerchief "Dont worry i got him" she said as she looked at you. You smirked and said "Well i know you wanted too...wanna join" i offered and i saw a naughty grin on her face. She started removing her clothes after she locked the door and helped me lay y/n on the bed. 

We both went on the bed with him and started doing our job, I inserted his 9inch cock inside me and started grinding while irene used his fingures to pleasure her. It felt useless to kiss y/n so i kissed irene many times, His dick was kind little big for me because i've had a habit to have sex with 7 or 8 inch but with 9 it was my first time.   "Ahhh...Daddy" irene moaned while she was putting y/n's 3 fingers inside her. I took y/n's other hand and placed it on my boob and used my one had to play with it because you know he was unconscious. 

We both switched sides and Irene went on y/n's dick, she started it slowly by playing and sucking his balls at first and then she pushed it inside and started bouncing on it while moaning in a sexy voice. She bend towards y/n's chest and started licking his nipples which were hard all the time. "Ahh...I'm closed" she kept on moaning. Maybe it was her first.

After taking chances one by one of cuming we took some rest and layed beside his body on the bed. We could see half of the bedsheet was wet, and his dick and his balls because we came a lot on his dick. 

"Lets make it fair" I said and irene just looked at me. I went over his dick once again and started riding myself as irene played with my boobs and i kissed her. I kept ridding until i hit my sweet spot and irene sat on his mouth and rubbed her ass on his mouth. It felt so good and even y/n cummed inside us but luckily we both were on our pills so it was fine.     

We rested for the rest of the day think that much sex was fine for today, Tomorrow would be a better sex day because y/n would be awake.