(M) Promotion Gift

1 year 3 months later
Y/n Pov

"It was a huge day" i hoped on the couch keeping my suitcase and blazer aside. While i was losing my tie Rosie came and sat on my lap, well she did that often but today her vibe hit a bit different. "Babe~" she said and i looked in her eyes. "I've been promoted as the Lead Music Composer" she said and smiled proudly. "I'm really happy for you babe~" i said and she buried her head on my neck crook. I could feel her hot breaths maybe she was little tired.

"Babe did you know our company is now ranked the best in Seoul" i said which made her look at me with excitement "Really that a big achievement love" she kissed me. "We should celebrate" i said and i could see her smile growing into smirk. I clearly knew what her thoughts were as she started kissing me passionately.

I picked her up and she locked her legs to my waist and i took her upstairs in our bed room. I closed the door behind me with my foot and took rosie towards our bed before placing her down slowly. The kiss got hotter and hotter when she started unbuttoning my shirt and to be fair i started unzipping her dress.

She flipped over and now she was on top. She helped herself removing the dress and throwing it somewhere around the room. And then started to unbuckling my belt and then my pants. She unhooked her bra and tossed it again and same she did with her pantie. I still lied on the bed in my boxers admiring her naked figure which was picture perfect. She came close to me and started kissing me again. I bit her lower lip asked for entrance to her moth and she granted, My tongue explored her whole mouth as i could feel her pulling my boxers down.

I was about to flip over so i could be on top but she stopped me "B-Babe...i-i want to r-ride you" she said in her shy voice and i smirked. I layed back down again and let her do what ever she wanted to. She started by grinding on my cock while she gave me sexy seducing looks. I placed my one hand on her one breast playing with it. Her breast was small but it were enough for me to play with, i twisted her light pinkish nipple and she moaned.

After some time of grinding she guided my dick inside her and started bouncing and i helped her to push it more inside. She moaned as if it was her first time doing it. She then arched back and placed her hands on my thighs for support and my hands grabbed on her soft ass while i continued pushing harder. "F-faster babe" she said in between her moans and i fastened my pace and she started moaning more louder then before.

I got up from my bed and hugged her body and started going more faster. She digged her nails in my back and both our bodies rubbed against each other and sound of cursing, dirty talks, moans and groans roamed around the room.

"I'm close" she said and i fasten my speed. "Babeahhhhhhh" she moaned again in her sexy voice. "Wait some time love" i said and started thirsting more faster as i hit her g-spot "Ok i'm coming" i said and she kept holding her cum so we could so it on the same time.

"Ahhhh" she moaned and i groaned as we realized our organisms together. I could feel the warmth on my dick which was still inside her. We both layed back on the bed hugging each other "I know we have done this many times but everytime we do it feel like it was my first" rosie said in-between the heavy breaths. "It was the best one till now" i said and she kissed me once again.